or Connect

Posts by mustaine

Hi -   I do have bunch of Zathans and XR's  in 27X30 and 28X30 in absolute pristine condition. Washes such as 710, 70M, 772, 82M, 764.... With right offers, I'll let them go except, may be 82M and 70M. They are as good as Brand New..     I'm a long time Honestforum member...
Quote: Originally Posted by blm14 How often does the ability to go from zero to sixty in 7 seconds actually become useful to you in everyday life? Really? Ben, 0-60 in 7 is real slow these days.
Julz , congrats to both of you. Enjoy!
Let me see your ID?
Open email/doc, press Ctrl+Prnt Scrn and open MS Paint. Then save it as an image. Upload.
Many a man fails to become a thinker for the sole reason that his memory is too good. Friedrich Nietzsche Not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, does the enlightened man dislike to wade into its waters. Friedrich Nietzsche What is good? All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man. Friedrich Nietzsche When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you. Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote: Originally Posted by avatar jet set radiiiooooooooooooooooooooooo oh, and mustaine, you're a [] I just wanted to piss on your parade, that's all. Edit: Let me put it correctly for you. Avatar, you are such a faggot, you fucking midget legs.
Quote: Originally Posted by WeLoveDenim YAY FINS! Whoda thunk it? Parcells!!
Quote: Originally Posted by dopamine I still have three exams left to go . Corporate Finance tomorrow (ugh, what a birthday present right?), Introduction to Law and Legal Studies along with Financial Accounting (I'm seriously worried about this exam, can anyone here help?) next Wednesday. Who's instructing Fin. Accounting -- Verrecchia?
Quote: Originally Posted by diabovermelho Simple circuits only. Simple DC circuits and RCL AC circuits. This shit is supposed to be easy, but when you don't keep up with the material you're kinda screwing yourself over. True, good luck.