or Connect

Posts by saber_dii

Lemmen 86t
I have a pair of Rabox 713 that I have been wearing for at least 6 months. So far no rips/holes have formed in them! I was under the impression these jeans would pretty much fall apart while you were wearing them and cool rips/holes would form everwhere. So far I have none. What gives.. Do I have a bullet proof pair? Has anyone else experienced similar problems? Is there a way to get the holes to form more quickly?
I think these look kinda bland... no contrast at all. I would be very surprised if they were from the original batch in 06' Where is the bootcut on these?
If the fit is somewhat loose on the jeans you shouldnt have problems with them stretching out. Esp if they are baggy to begin with. Wash them im cold water and air dry them and the inseam should not shrink.
Anyone know what these washes are? 1) DIESEL Men - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX 2) DIESEL Men - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX 3) DIESEL Men - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX
I would say go with the 31. The older zathans fit hella tight. I am normally a 28 with zathans and I went with a 29. I am very glad that I did. They are still tight but there is still room to make walking appear normal~
I usually put em up in HM for a couple of weeks before ebay. But usually I end up getting better money on ebay.
How could we forget 86t! In Lemmen, Zathan or Zavor~
I realize this jacket is kinda ancient lol... They seem to pop up on ebay every now and then for some pretty high prices. I was wondering if anyone remembers the name of it or has pictures. Im pretty sure it came in more than one colour.
Hmm it seems that whatever size you have is more dependent on your waist, hip and thigh diameter. Im 5'8" 130 lbs and 28s are what fit me comfortably