or Connect

Posts by SFAM

- From years back, around FW 07 or 08 - In excellent condition - Size M (fits S-L depending on desired fit) - 44/44/12 wool/acrylic/cotton blend - Great for layering and looks good over a graphic t-shirt or a tank - Very nice minor subtle detailing - $175 CAD shipping within NA w/ tracking (PP fees...
Dior Homme wool sweater A great substantial piece from the Hedi Slimane era from the A/W 05/06 collection. Ribbed cuffs and hems, with the signature darting (diagonal in the front by the armpit, horizontal in the back shoulders + diagonal in the back by the armpit). *Asking $175 CAD shipped within NA, excludes PP fees - NO GIFT PAYMENTS* Reference: 6HH4050674 Size: S Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 18" Length:...
Kris Van Ascche slim cargo pants Really awesome pants from KVA with a lot of nice minor detailing as shown in the photos.The top 3/4 of the pant is wool and the bottom 1/4 is cotton. There is a massively long drawstring that can be put in at the bottom of the hem that I took off, which is very easy to put back in. Brand new without tags. *Asking $275 CAD shipped within NA, excludes PP fees - NO GIFT PAYMENTS* Size: 46 Waist: 15.5" Thigh: 11" Inseam: 32.5" Hem:...
FW10 is now available for pre-order on LVR. LUISAVIAROMA - LUXURY SHOPPING WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - FLORENCE
^ I don't like most of the colorways on Lanvin sneakers, but those are an exception. Where did you get them from? Are they black or a dark navy blue?
Cez: Keep checking SuFu and SZ. I came across 2 pairs in the last month or so. They were both in the white & grey colorway and in a size 43 (which runs tts btw). One was worn a couple times and the other was brand new, priced around $250-280. You might wanna check out the stockists because it's that time of year when the SS10 collections go on sale. There's actually a guy on SZ that's doing a proxy for the MMM VIP sale right now. I'm not sure if it started yet or not,...
^ I don't know why, but I just happen to have a thing for clean & simple washes... I emailed her and she said they're 17.5cm Jakes from Fall 2007???
I was going through fashion blogs and came across this one girl wearing Dior jeans... Does anyone know what wash they are?
Dior Nightfalls? Sz 28 & 29, ~$287 USD ¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û¥Ç¥£¥ª¡¼¥ë¥ª¥à(Dior Homme) 09SS ¹õ¥Ç¥Ë¥à¥Ñ¥ó¥Ä(8E3110530220/900)¡§£Ð£Ò£Å£Ó£Ô£Ï£Î Dior Made in Shadow Sz 31 (Cez?!) & 38, ~$311 USD ¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û53¡óOFF¡ª³ÚÅ·ºÇ°ÂÃͤ˥Á¥ã¥ì¥ó¥¸¡ªDIOR HOMME(¥Ç¥£¥ª¡¼¥ë¡¡¥ª¥à)¡¡¥¸¡¼¥ó¥º8E3111740700¡Ê¥¤¥ ó¥Ç¥£¥´¥¦¥©¥Ã¥·¥å¡§540¡Ë¡Ú¤¢¤¹³ÚÂбþ_´ØÅì¡Û¡Ú¤¢¤¹³ ÚÂбþ_¶áµ¦¡Û¡§¥ï¡¼¥ë¥É¥¯¥é¥Ö 1989
I also don't like how those DaD fits you, it looks sloppy. It's already been said, but Thanaz suits your build a lot better. Kudos to you for taking constructive criticism well, though. At the end of the day, all that matters is that you're happy with them. But... May I suggest to you that you should stop kopping shoes and concentrate more on tops? No offense, but your J.Crew tops look boring and scrubby. I wear those kinda tees to bed to be honest with you. If you...