or Connect

Posts by ShoppingAmaze

I think this should be THE END. tnn79 said he got the FAKE LV that I sent back, and this should solve the issue. I guess I can cancel the cc chargeback now.
Oh, another poor girl got FAKE! Sorry for this. I just won my $ back from a FAKE LV bought in this forum. That's after a one month long battle. I didn't have paypal protection anymore because it's over 45 days. All I did was to find the personal info. of the seller, and pressure him by a law suit. But I think it's very possible to get your money back as long as you put effort to it. It's good that you still have time to file paypal claim. Do it as soon as possible...
OH, I remember that RED FENDI!!! Good that no one bought another fake from him! I shipped back the FAKE LV to him... hope this is the end of the battle. But ricefairy still needs to fight for her money..... Good luck to her! I'll update if anything new. thanks a lot!!!
I gave up shipping costs and hoped it's easier to ask for refund. And I did use the bag.... Sigh... Anyway, I'm happy with $500 even though I paid $525 plus $11 return shipping. The refund is through paypal, with the email subject " refund of fake LV Azur". I think it's hard for him to claim "buying a fake from me". The only risk is "NOT IN ORIGINAL CONDITION". I don't know what he'll do next...kind of worry.. because he's such an ASS!!!! I withdrew all the...
GOT THE REFUND!!!!!! Again, after I emailed and told him I would report to police and hire a legal server to file a claim to civil court, he finally issued the refund. I said all the fees would be paid by the losing party. I also said "as long as the seller can be found and sued, and has income resource, the seller has to refund and pay all court fees and fines. ricefairy and I will fight through the end." Now he asked me to ship back the bag in the same condition. But I...
He promised to send refund by Sunday night, Dec. 2nd, but didn't do that. Today, Dec, 3rd, he emailed and said refund would be sent tonight. A week ago, I gave him the final due date Dec. 4th, Tuesday. I'll submit his file to police on Wed. if I don't see the refund by Dec. 4th. Credit card company already gave me the temporary credit back, but has to wait for his response to finalize. That takes a month. If he doesn't respond, they'll just take money away from his...
NO REFUND FROM tnn79!!!!
Cannot use refund link because it's over 4 months already. But I asked for extra fees from him. What if he really asks for chargeback later?
After the negotiation, he agrees to issue refund first at SUNDAY NIGHT. I hope he can keep his words. Let's wait and see...
Thank you very much for all your inputs!!!! FINALLY, HE ASKED ME TO SHIP THE BAG FIRST, GAVE ME AN ADDRESS IN HOUSTON. That's after I told him that we'll report him with all his info., and the consequences can be really bad. BUT I ASKED FOR THE REFUND FIRST. I said "payment always comes first for internet purchase. If you don't receive the bag, you can always claim from paypal to get your money back." I sent him the invoice. What do you ppl think? I worry he'll bargain...