or Connect

Posts by loolooloo

Hello this is a brand new BCBG power skirt in white.  The style is call simone and it is the short 5 panel version of the skirt.  I purchased several power skirts at BCBG a few weeks ago without looking at their return/exchange policy.  Turns out they only do store credit or exchange within 10 days and I've waited too long for the store credit/exchange.  I kind of went crazy as it was my birthday last month and I wanted to take advantage of my birthday promo at the store...
Bcbg tiffany blue power skirt     The color is called light aqua but looks tiffany blue in real life   Sz small brand new short version   5 panels in length   $85 OBO   This powerfully confident skirt makes it easy to create chic, sophisticated looks for day or night. High-rise waist. Fitted silhouette. Stretch waistband. Horizontal piping throughout. Measures approximately 17.5" from waist to hem. Rayon, Nylon, Spandex. Imported. Machine...
Hi I have an interview w/ the DM in about 2 weeks and its for the MIT position for a new store that's opening in Canada... I was wondering if anyone has any advice they can give me or any personal experience they want to share. I've looked up some stuff about working there and it seems to be very "looks" oriented... I understand that they have to include diversity into their company policies since they've been sued for discrimmination... but I'm an Asian...
I used to love the chromas w/ the wings but now i love the slanted monograms (lush times) in silver or whtie leather
hi I haven't been back on the forum for a while...(I've been so broke =(I missed u guys.. anyways would anyone help me out by checking to see if these are real? or if the seller's legit thx http://cgi.ebay.com/273-ROCK-REPUBLIC-jeans-26-JAGUAR-in-Possession-State_W0QQitemZ390019261762QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_C SA_WC_Jeans?hash=item390019261762&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240 ...
Hi, as you can see I live in Vancouver... and there's a few items I REALLY want from Urban oufitters but the shipping is PHENOMENAL to Canada so if anyone's planning to pick up a few items would you do me a HUGE favor and let me bum off of you? Thanks so much, I will of course cover the shipping + packaging and stuff.. Please pm me!
hmm i like the roths from the seller.. think they are authentic?
Hi I just joined because I got this in the email from my friend. I had no idea what it is but its some sort of money referral thing where you get money? My friend says its legit but I've never heard of it. If anyone knows anything that would be great. thanks! CashOnTap
ok so i bought a dress from revolve and it arrived today but i paid 25$ customs on it and so the total I spent on that dress is around 250$ which is ridiculous and I want to refund the dress with revolve but how can i get that damn 25$ back from customs? I mean I have the right to get it back if I do not plan to keep the item right? What is the process I have to go through?
Hi I live in canada but there's something I wanna buy from the US costco site, could someone please kindly buy it and ship it to me and I'll pay you back for everything, thanks so much! Shar