or Connect

Posts by candycouture

can someone please answer??
besides mens sizes, does lacoste offer odd numbered sizes in womens?
thanks for replying guys, but it sure does make me wonder why major magazines like US weekly and People magazine featured them numerous times! I clicked on the link that says "press." It's too late now as I already ordered some children's True Religions the other day. I already received it, but I don't know how to "authenticate" it.
seems like it since there's a physical address, but it's only a warehouse and not an actual store. Can someone please tell me? thanks!
I *believe* they do because on the R&Rs they sell on the website, the R logo on the pockets are straighter, meaning more "upright" than the ones I purchased from reputable stores like Saks and Metropark. The authentic ones show the R logo slightly diagonal on the pockets. If you also notice, the stitched Rock & Republic tag above the right pocket show the words on top of each other. On the website, it's straight across...Am I on the money here or do I need more...
I *believe* they do because on the R&Rs they sell on the website, the R logo on the pockets are straighter, meaning more "upright" than the ones I purchased from reputable stores like Saks and Metropark. The authentic ones show the R logo slightly slanted or diagonal on the pockets. If you also notice, the stitched Rock & Republic tag above the right pocket show the words on top of each other. On the website, it's straight across...Am I on the money here or do I need more...
Quote: Originally Posted by ttramell on tags for them it say nl which means new logo?? hi, where does it say nl or new logo?
2venus, that makes sense. Like SFAM's resident squiggle, but on some jeans a different logo...ahhh understood!
I bought some new R&R jeans......on the tag it says, 18" Kiedis "Chain" R color-Dark Stone size 24 style # 01301-0107 item # 1015600009 It's the style with these back pockets... http://www.blaec.com/lib/rr-kiedis-goldchain-jns-bk.jpg HONESTLY, I wanted a style with the regular "R" pockets or however you call them, but none in my size left the other day.....SO....I opted for this gold chain style http://www.blaec.com/lib/rr-kiedis-goldchain-jns-bk.jpg Now my...
I "believe" they're Bobby and Joey. I think those were the names I saw on the tags, but I could be wrong. Which are tts and which are not?