or Connect

Posts by True_Rock_Babe

That's pathetic...I had a buyer do that to me once. He claimed i measured the waist wrong, and I was off by an inch! So I refunded him, and when I got them back, I double-checked my measurements, and I WAS RIGHT! He just had a case of buyer's remorse and tricked me! I will never refund someone again unless I have pictures from them. I am getting so discouraged with eBay's new rules for feedback and such that I am about ready to never sell on there again! These pieve of...
I know this is a month old, but I just saw it for the first time today because I was on vacation for my b-day! Thanks everyone! you are all really sweet!
Yes, he put on petroleum jelly (I think, or something similar to it) and covered it with saran wrap, then taped it on and told me to take it off after 2-3 hours. But seriously, DO NOT put anything on it afterwards, or it will take longer for the scab to fall off and you will risk ruining part of it like I did with my first one. Trust me; I have been under the needle for a total of about 8 hours with this guy and as a result of his advise I have been left with the most...
Quote: Originally Posted by ac421 They are Blue 2 Yup...I agree
Yes, that would be my tattoo! I would like to see pics of your wings!
Quote: Originally Posted by mgoeclipse Jskid (and other tattoo people,) how were your tattoos treated after they were done? Im talking about any lotions/creams etc, and bandages and whatnot. Everyone of the places that Im looking to go to does both of these steps in different ways from the others so I am just wondering how yours were taken care of. The guy I go to says to leave the bandage on it for about 2-3 hours afterwards, and after that, DO...
Alright you guys....I know someone on here has to know where to get the best prices on rental cars! Any advise for someone like me who can't seem to figure out where the best deals are? TIA! I am going to be in the states on Monday and need a car for 2 weeks
Quote: Originally Posted by CutePurpleStars I am sure you know this by now but there is an option you can turn off that does not allow the buyer to change the invoice. I thought it was crazy that they even had it so the buyer could change the invoice when it was sent to them before they paid but I also learned to turn that option off so they can't change the invoice on me to get free shipping/%off etc. I am sure you already learned that but for anyone who...
Quote: Originally Posted by ndymiaw what is NPB? Non-Paying Bidder
Quote: Originally Posted by ntegragsr93 NPB strike and neg them, not your fault they can't read I agree....and just because she is an HF member doesn't mean squat....hell, she could have signed up today for all you know or just say she is to get some sympathy. I had to deal with a girl on eBay last year who was a newbie HF member....she won a pair of jeans that I had custom crystalized for practically nothing, and after I told her she couldn't...