or Connect

Posts by blah

heyyyy what's wrong with park slope???
The rise is like 9" The flare isn't as huge as I had thought they were going to be. Only slightly wider than DOJOS.
I have them...you can definitely size down 1 size...and the rise is quite high
Quote: Originally Posted by gizmokat This is for nassau county where the C21 on LI is... No tax in Jersey. I could be wrong, but I don't think the tax on LI is 8.625%...there are C21's in Brooklyn and Downtown Manhattan as well and they don't charge tax on clothing under $110, which is why I said NYC.
Quote: Originally Posted by gizmokat You want people to only profit less than $8 bucks off each pair after they sloshed through the chaotic people ridden stores during christmas season? That's not including gas money. nice. Math (for NY): 108.60 (99.97 + 8.625% tax) + $8 shipping + $5 Paypal Fee Total cost around $122 per pair for the sellers. Most of the prices are reasonable. Props to sellers trying to make a living and not charging $200 for...
I went to the one in Manhattan the other day and they had a rack, but no crowns at all. The one in Brooklyn has nothing...I was there today. But good luck!
Yep only size 24 left... http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2902429?...ea rchresults
I don't think they are new but they are on sale at Nordstrom's website
Mersina Hot There are 0 people in the U.S. with the first name Mersina. This name is not found in our database, this means the name is relatively uncommon. This was funny
Oh, and how do you find all these great deals so fast Bingo??