or Connect

Posts by Annie2venus

I'm not saying we have little to no knowledge of non-PD items, but there are definitely some brands where few members/mods don't know a lot about it, or instances where the sales threads lack key photos. In these cases I ask for either clear photos, serial code, date stamp, copy of receipt, outside authentication from HF/AF/tPF/other sites, etc, or a combination thereof. Sales threads like these worry...
dannysgirl45, no probs. My concern is really with items that are non-PD that I and others have little to no knowledge about authentication. All items in the mall should be authentic and (IMO) the onus should be on the seller to prove that their item is authentic. I do want to balance what it reasonable to expect from a seller versus what's safe for the mall and what the mod team can reasonably handle. We could change it to requiring sellers to answer questions of...
Maybe do some research on buying blue Vibram soles (if they exist) and taking shoes to a tailor to have them put on.
He likes what he likes. Can't help you on where to get it for cheaper though.
I don't care as long as there's no bacon shortage.
A really cool map of the flu H1N1 Swine Flu - Google Maps
Quote: Originally Posted by dannysgirl45 Oh no no no, I wasn't talking about MDG, I was talking about the person who posted that in that sales thread. http://www.honestforum.com/member.php?u=22512 I mean, I don't know for a fact that they're a spammer, but considering they have 80 post- most of which are the same message over and over again in threads in the mall, and they joined last month, that would be my assumption. FatAdamasDonut was...
How many names do you go by? Let us count:
You look very good in those. I miss my Xena Amethyst.. They just ripped. Be weary.
That's the style I'd like to get one day.