or Connect

Posts by Lorna

This is a better reaction than I expected, I will go for it then! These are my Jegonfire 880A, they are a bit older now, but I wear them often. These photos are from a while back when I had a fringe/bangs, but I am wearing the same outfit today pretty much and these photos are better since it's dark now.    
That's good to know! If anyone else wants to say, I will wait a while.
I thought I would share this with you guys. I made a post this morning on the blog about a new collaboration Diesel are doing with Selfridges for their No Noise campaign. It's male only and features a pair of jeans, denim jacket and a t-shirt. You can find out more about it in the post here http://www.denimblog.com/2013/01/diesel-x-selfridges-no-noise-initiative/    
I was actually wondering how you guys would feel about female outfits in here? I used to post them many years ago, so the Diesel section is somewhat homely, but I thought I would ask you first how you felt about it as it's not been my home for a long time, I don't want to invade anyone's space at all. I'm fine with the answer either way!
I'm actually posting the new SS13 collection from PRPS today on the blog, if that's any interest to you!
I may need to say I beg to differ Lol!
I've regretted selling on some of my jeans from my collection too. I get so attached to them it's insane. I have so many jeans, probably more than half my collection are pairs that I don't wear, but I have kept because I love the wash or the way they are made, just the little details. So I completely understand what you mean! It's great there is a community for all of us to share our denim love lol!
This is great too! It's really nice to see this thread so active after all this time, it's great!
I agree dark blue indigo and black are always great bases to start with for washes, I would also say a medium blue is another great option. Those three colours are absolute staples when it comes to jeans in my opinion! If you check the Wiki section you can find an article about which styles suit different body shapes as well, I hope that helps!  
This is a tough one! It's close between Rag & Bone, 7 For All Mankind, AG Jeans and COH! Although I love others too!