or Connect

Posts by ieatbox10

Quote: Originally Posted by Tsukasa Do they have the etched number on one of the lenses? Yep. Quote: Originally Posted by SewnHutch05 My Prada sunglasses dont have the little nitch in the R and i bought mine from Saks. Hmm that's interesting. In my last post I mentioned the Luxxotica rep e-mailed me back and said the logo may be different depending on the model. However, I responded and asked the rep why would the...
Hi Melanie, I would but my camera can't zoom into the Prada text without becoming blurry. I assure you though the logos appear exactly as described above. Luxxotica Canada e-mailed me back about the same inquiry. Luxxotica said the optical store in question is indeed authorized to sell the Prada glasses and are buying their supply through them. The service rep said "logo may vary by style". However this leads me to believe Luxxotica themselves aren't doing a...
Please read and comment. This is what the Prada logo is supposed to look like: Notice the slit in the middle of the "R" and how it goes right into the middle of the letter : The Prada shoes, belt, and jacket that I have purchased locally from Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen bear the correct text font as shown above. The Prada sunglasses I have purchased from Sunglasses Hut (Luxxotica) also bear the same logo on the inside of the arms. However, the Prada...