or Connect

Posts by Rhythmatic

Quote: Originally Posted by *ShoppingLittlePrincess* what is the difference between the 25 and 30?? the size.
items with tags, i wear them used jeans, i wash them
I love how in the shot where you could have seen the hem damage, the picture cuts it off. Get at least $20 back for serious.
seriously. no joke me too. I joined this forum like in early May when i just had one pair of DAHV A pockets. I now have 5 more SFAM jeans and now the R&R Crowns. You guys hear that?...... thats my credit score going down 10 points.
Quote: Originally Posted by PrimaDonna what?? how do they get $400 richer? isnt it where a lot of times they ask if they can send check or money order. But instead of sending the $400 they'd pay you, they send $800 and ask that you take the $400 extra and send it back to them in like your check or do a bank transfer. So anyways. some ppl do it and later on turns out the check bounced, the money order was fake etc. Its quite sad. I knew a...
the stretcher works on denim and many other types of pants =)
the stretcher works on denim and many other types of pants =)
Quote: Originally Posted by Brittney85111 I just taught myself how to do original hem because I was sick of waiting a week to get my jeans back! I used to pay $14 though. if you call nordies, and ask if you can pick it up sooner nicely, they'll get it done =) Like one time i dropped it off on a sunday and called tuesday and asked if i could pick it up earlier like friday or saturday and the woman says "you can pick it up tomorrow after 6....
AWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you! I didnt fully read it because i'm gonna use it on some nyd blue jeans i'm gonna buy from hm in a sec! Time to book mark this page. THHHAAAAANNNKKKKK YYYOOOOOUUUUUU and watnxt, theres an option to do a best offer thingy. I dont know how low they'll go but i asked for $18 shipped and they took it.
AWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you! I didnt fully read it because i'm gonna use it on some nyd blue jeans i'm gonna buy from hm in a sec! Time to book mark this page. THHHAAAAANNNKKKKK YYYOOOOOUUUUUU and watnxt, theres an option to do a best offer thingy. I dont know how low they'll go but i asked for $18 shipped and they took it.