or Connect

Posts by qpwoei

I feel that sales are slow as well, I will just wait for the 20cent days. I usually do the buy it now when I list.
I feel that sales are slow as well, I will just wait for the 20cent days. I usually do the buy it now when I list.
I say they run small, I bought my size and they did not come close to fitting. I would say go up one from your regular size, sadly I can't becuase 32 is the max
I say they run small, I bought my size and they did not come close to fitting. I would say go up one from your regular size, sadly I can't becuase 32 is the max
Too bad for me these run small http://cgi.ebay.com/Seven-for-All-Ma...QQcmdZViewItem
you are da BOMB!!