or Connect

Posts by blue888blue

well I have been playing with the contrast in photoshop and I'm not getting anything too different. The denim on both pics looks to be very close in tone, so I don't think the pics in the link were messed with. In photoshop I can't even see more streakiness in the posted pics...
I am thinking about purchasing a pair of Diesel jeans, but I am not completely satisified with the wash on them, so I thought I would ask any experts out there what their opinion was on customizing... I want these to look like these... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=004 Everything is fine on the first pair except the streakiness and the spotting towards the cuff of the jeans, see 2nd pair. Anyone think it can be done? Any tips?
Quote: Originally Posted by armel123 i want to order some diesels today from yoox(france) and ship it to the adress of a friend living in France.He's coming to Canada Monday.Does the express shipping takes exactly to 2 or 3 days or can it be more? I have used express several times to get stuff to Oklahoma from Italy, and so far it has always arrived in 2 days...
I wonder if the number/placement of the grommets will vary depending on Lab like other washes do??? I like the wash, and the grommets would be cool if there wasn't so many of them...
too many buttons on the back, right pocket for my taste...
yeah I'm lookin for a pair too in a 36x34 if they are on sale...
^I will pin them up before I send them with the approximate way to tailor it. The company is very very good. They have done several things for me before and I have had good luck. There just isn't anyone around here that I have heard of or know of that can do it.
ok well I am going to get it done, I will post pics as soon as I get them back...probably a couple weeks.
Well if it comes down to it, I would rather keep the twisted seam and keep the details on the outseam. Can this be done? Just take the excess denim off of the inseam without messing up the overall fit of the jeans???
oh and, props on the beautiful rendering