or Connect

Posts by blue888blue

don't get me wrong, I have plenty of shirts from western stores as well. But as far as Jackets go, there is no way I would try to buy something equivalent to this TR jacket at a western store.
what makes you think I have access to a western store? LOL jk! There are plenty in Oklahoma and because of that, I will not be buying one from a western store!
how do they fit compared to other Yarik washes? And what is the difference in Yarik and Yarik B?
Does anyone know where TR Jackets are sold? There is a pretty sweet Flannel Jacket from TR in a Bloomingdale's ad in the new Details Magazine, but I checked their site and they don't even sell men's TR stuff online... Are there any online stores that carry men's jackets?
I don't want to hear anyone complaining about the weather! I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA! and If its not flooding for a month straight, its over 100 degrees by noon! It can be 80 in the morning and snowing at lunch. I am sure there are a ton of PGA fans that can back me up right now, IT'S HOT AS HELL here!
anyone know what these are?? http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIESEL...s/searchResult ai have been looking for a more casual high top. Will these give the same effect as boots, allowing the legs to bunch up at the cuff???
thats just the US tho right? I'm wondering if the wash comes in any other cuts in Europe, Asia, etc???
^agreed
what all different cuts does 72L come in?
Alright, so I ordered both pairs and now have both pairs in my hands. This is intersting to me. There are some very very big differences and big similariites between the two. First of all, the both defnitely look authentic IMO and the denim on both feel the same, stitching is the same, fit is the same(except the length du to L32 and L34), etc etc etc. However, the differences are weird. I am guessing they were just from different seasons. The Indian Head tag in the...