or Connect

Posts by blue888blue

pg600 are you talking about the blue colored jacket that was on the Diesel page of the Bloomingdale's ad??? It was in the latest Details mag, the one with Clive Owen on the cover.
Yeah, I had the same problem with my Yarik 70M. No big deal. Superglue or just a fabric glue would work fine...
what wash number is "Super wide blue sky?" Also, do you know if they have any Timmen washes that I am looking for? I may just have you pick up several pairs after I send you the money...
oh and any other washes in the Larkee cut?
sweet...do you remember how much by chance?
Does anyone know where I can find these in a 34x34??? http://cgi.ebay.com/220-New-Mens-Die...QQcmdZViewItem
I couldn't tell you honestly. The Bloomies ad doesn't give any names at all. It was just a pic of a guy kind of from the back and he was wearing TR jeans. The page had True Religion for the brand written across the top, but didn't have any other brands listed for the page. All of the other ads with multiple brands being worn, listed all the brands. So that is why I assumed this would be TR. Have you seen something like this Staluckey? I am having trouble describing...
Yes, Bloomies is Bloomingdale's.
and when I say flannel, the material looks kind of like flannel, but the design is more of a plaid. I don't know, it's hard to explain. But it doesn't look like something an old man would wear...
well go grab a copy of the new details. The jacket as well as a really cool Diesel and R&R jacket are in the bloomingdale's fall preview ad...