or Connect

Posts by sevennus

Quote: Originally Posted by constantine03 Gosh, I feel like such an idiot! It's been like a year and a half since I've done any chem, and two years since I last had a calc class. I'm doing this REALLY simple homework in genetics dealing with ph/pKa...using the Henderson-Hasselbach equation. My problem is once I get somewhere on it, I can't for the life of me remember how to solve for the log of something. Equation: pH= pKa + log ([A^-]/[HA]) once...
Quote: Originally Posted by blm14 Is this natural log or log base 10? I'm assuming natural log which means I think you need to raise both sides of the equation to e: nah, it's base 10.
ok, well, you know how you can fold any bit of hairy skin over a bit, photograph it and crop and make it look a bit dirty? Well, I though we could make a game out of it. Try and guess the body part picture in the following photograph; I just took it, and by this time tomorrow I will tell you what body part it came from (It's not dirty, I promise!) and provide you with the entire photograph.
oh yea, that's definitely something you could wear out. Modest AND practical!
I'm not sure if this forum cares about dry stuff anymore, but my ralfs got another wash and some repairs a couple days ago.
erection.
Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
strange coincidence. I take the mcat in two days. WEE-IIIEERRRD.
Quote: Originally Posted by jillybean my roommate did it and peed clean. No nausea, just turned red and itchy. The common sense rationale to my rebuttal is that if beating the test were as easy as just taking a dietary supplement, no one would use the urine test anymore. The more concrete evidence follows: Use of Niacin in Attempts to Defeat Urine Drug Testing --- Five States, January--September 2006 Niacin Overdose -...
^BRONG!!! that will give you a fever, nausea and arrhythmia, but not clean urine.