or Connect

Posts by cowgurlbebop

COHs overall Paige thickness R&R washes, fading, distressing, other "effects" J Brand fit on the ass William Rast on the placement of the pockets. However, I will never pay full retail for the above ever again.
Been a while since I've posted, but I got a little cleaned up for my first gown fitting + shopping excusion: Wilfred top (Aritiza) COH Fayes in Colorado (I've gone back down a size, yesss!) gladiator sandals Chloe Paddington in Jeans Moyen Blue
i'm still into xanga
Does anyone know who it's from and where can I get it??
I personally love them. To me, they're equal to Paige in terms of comfort level. They fit tts for me at first, but the fabric gives overtime, and they become the perfect worn-in jeans. I find the stitchwork to be remarkably sturdy. Hope that helps!
Quote: Originally Posted by jsk715 got new jeans today OMG! cute jeans! which wash is it??
in person t's more like a grey, but there's enough blue in there to make it stand out.
My precious...
these were already covered?? argh, i tried finding these in the search module. Mods, plz delete? There's no point in this one being up.
A la Blaec.com "The front-runner in glam, luxury denim has raised the bar for spring with these megawatt crystal studded jeans. Great paired with super-hot-right-now gladiator sandals to the Louboutin sling-back. Premium denim with stretch. Sparkling gold and silver crystals on the back pockets. Cuff-link-style buttons and hardware. 8" rise, 36" inseam on size 27. Kasandra body. Sizing note: Fits true to size." I dunno about you guys, but....I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!