or Connect

Posts by MaryFK

7 For All Mankind Rigid "A" Pocket, size 26. This is the  extra long version from a while back. They are 100% cotton, NO stretch! There are some tiny holes developing under the size beltloops. I tried to take pics, but they were hard to see. Definitely not noticeable at all when wearing.   $50 shipped USPS in the US.   Waist across the back: 14" Waist Aligned: 14.75" Inseam: 36"   Make sure you take into consideration that these will not fit the same as a...
Citizens of Humanity Wimbledon Kelly bootcut, size 27. Originally purchased by me from Nordstrom. Very cool pocket design! Not sure of the name of the wash but it is a lighter/medium wash that looks great for casual wear! These are in good used condition!   Waist across the back: 14" Waist aligned: 14.75" Inseam: 33.75"   Please PM me with any questions :)
True Religion Disco Julie, size 27. 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex. I purchased these new and have only worn them twice. Really cute jeans that unfortunately don't fit my post-baby body! $75 shipped  via USPS in the US.   Waist across the back: 14" Waist Aligned: 15" Inseam: 33.5"    PM me with any questions :)
True Religion Johnny with an extra long inseam! Size 26. The wash is Dark Pony Express. I don't think they still make the Johnny with the extra long inseam. I wish these still fit me!! They are from several years back but were worn minimally and are in fantastic shape. Always air dried. 99% Cotton, 2% Spandex.   $75 Shipped in the US.   Waist across the back: 13.25 Waist aligned: 14.25 Inseam: 37
I have gypsum kurts and they are tts!
I think they're great for summer because the denim is thinner- also I always seem to gain weight in the winter so they fit me better when its warm out
Hi! I'm kinda new to 7fam. I have mercer bootcuts in a 25 and they fit perfect, and I'd like to get some NYD bootcuts and was wondering if they ran the same? Or does mercer wash run big and I should size up for NYD? I'd appreciate any suggestions! Thanks so much!
Hi ya'll-- I just realized that TR makes a 36" inseam so I'm looking to get my first pair! I'm looking at Joey in dark pony express (stretch). I'm usually a size 25 in 7FAM/COH and RR, but from looking at measurements of others in the mall these seem like they might be a little smaller? Should I size up? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!
I just tried to pm you back, it was full
Ph. (310) 839-3330 ...They aren't very helpful if you call them though. When I tried the woman who answered the phone just said "This is a corporate office and if we dealt with these things over the phone we would be getting hundreds of calls a day..." They usually only deal with it through email but they do respond quickly. I guess alot of people who buy their jeans have had probs, the receptionist even admitted that she did too and they took care of it.