or Connect

Posts by cherbd16

it was new, clearance on old stock. I'm just a beginner so It seemed like a good choice. well it's a lot to learn though as it is, so I really don't think I need anything fancier. It seems fair then I guess. thanks!
So I just went out and bought a Canon rebel Xt digital camera kit. it was 399.99 cad and seemed like a good price, but I don't have a clue. Is that worth it or can I find something much better?
The whole tournament was just great to watch this year! and the final was just fitting for the rest of it. Although I'm not happy with the result either, It was awesome tennis. (of course, nothing will ever top the rafter-ivanisevic final in my mind, but this year was still more than entertaining)
I love watching tennis, can't wait to see them in Toronto this summer. It will be my first time getting to watch live. (still wish that patrick rafter would play forever and ever...)
I'm trying to get a course which Ryerson seems to offer, but I can't figure out the website to see if it would be available when I'd like. Are there timetables accessible to non-students? If so, can someone let me know how to find it? Thanks
see that's how much I know. I don't even really know the difference really. from what I've been reading DSLR will take much better pictures where I can't use a flash. but if's going to be too hard to use then, well there's no point. This is going to be a one time trip so I really want to make sure I capture it, I don't want to get there and be disappointed with my pictures coming home. can you try these out in the store before you buy them or something? althought i...
So I just found out I'm going to Egypt and I need a new Camera. I'm the type who just snaps pictures at the zoo or on a night out and I don't know much about camera's at all. I've looked at some of the past posts with people asking advice, but I really don't understand a lot of the camera-talk so I need some dumbed-down advice. I really want something nice that will be able to take great quality pictures. A lot of the places will be low light so I understand I have to...
hypocrites...? Well thank the Lord, We have someone who's never broken a law! Get Real Jackass. Sure, there's some merit to what treasurehoard says, but life isn't all business and every decision a person makes doesn't take into account "liability". Sometimes people do favours to help other people out. So yeah, maybe he should insure next time, or give a partial refund... all that hindsight crap, lesson learned. Still, In the LEGAL sense... maybe the Op would be held...
There is no no law-breaking going on if a buyer asks and the seller agrees to ship USPS instead of another service like UPS, or chooses not to ship a trackable method. If it's undervalued, well ok, but if customs lets a lot of jeans go through valued at 20$... well, that's stupid. It's everyone's right not to undervalue shipments across the border, and particularly as seen here, it's probably better to keep it valued correctly and inured, but people are going to do it....
I don't know if the problem is service from US or Canada, I don't think it matters, the parcel is lost. As a canadian who appreciates assistance in keeping my fees down... I would absolutely not hold a seller responsible for the item getting lost if I requested that it be shipped that way. Do you normally ship so it's trackable and insured? If you were doing it as a favour, to help her avoid costs, I think she has to understand her risk there. It's not fair for you to take...