or Connect

Posts by hotmamma

Thank all of you ~VERY~ much for the compliments as well as constructive criticisms! I am now in the process of going back and correcting some of the typos...thank you for pointing those out... As for the music..that is my hubby's bag. Some love it, some hate it, but he feels it expresses his personality and the type of "vibe" he has, so it'll stay. As far as the splash page w/ the 3 boxes, we are in the process of doing away w/ that whole page, and it will just go...
the squares should load immidiately, i'll have to check that out...
My husbands studio just put out a new website. Please take a look and let me know any comments or constructive criticisms. Thanks! Pure7- 877.865.PURE
real, but awful pictures!
i had a baby 5 months ago, so i'm just now fitting back into some 31's and i'm waaaaaaaay outta the loop! should i hold out for a better deal? 7 SEVEN for all Mankind Stretch Denim Boot Cut Jeans 31 - eBay (item 250205890346 end time Jan-20-08 18:11:58 PST)
ok, starting to feel better now, thanks! they told me at the cat place to squirt them with water when they're mis-behaving, which i thought was funny. how long would you recommend containing them to one room? the only problem with that is i was planning on putting the litterbox in the laundryroom...would it be a big deal to keep the kittens in my bedroom initially, and the litter box in my bathroom attached, and then when i trust them in the open house would they...
So here's the deal...We still haven't adopted the kitten(s)...yet. I didn't want to rush into anything w/out knowing exactly what we're getting into. I'm not a fan of buying pets and then "putting them out on the streets" a month later. so i have a few more burning questions for those of you with cat experience!!!!....... First, I heard that males have a higher chance of marking territory (in other words PISSING) all over the house. I absolutely do not want pee on my...
i decided to take the immediate payment off, b/c i actually like when people send checks or money orders, b/c i don't have to pay paypal. for bigger ticket items, i will probably go back to immediate payment though.
we are just about to leave to take a look at some! any more advice? there's got to be more cat lovers out there...
Quote: Originally Posted by shopaholic For those of you sellers who do immediate payment required, do you contact the winner and send your items right away too? I'm wondering b/c I paid for a BIN-- they required immediate payment-- but then the seller has not contacted me, replied to me, or sent the item. It has only been 3 days though. But I figure if you require someone to pay right away, shouldn't you be as courteous and contact you within a day to...