or Connect

Posts by transcendent

I meant to say I want to size up for washed models like once upon blue or infinite mind. When you size down for raws you get knee bulge and tightness in the legs. Sorry about the confusion
Now I'm eying on either once upon blue or infinite mind which are close to raw indigo but might not stretch that much. I can size up without worrying about massive knee bulge and loose ass. Any thoughts?
They look fine I just like the way washed DH fit way better. They don't stretch that much and one size bigger which fits my legs much better with a looser yet slim fit.
Here's some worn pics They fit perfectly in the wait area now but too tight in the thigh. I know if I size up once from my diesel size the waist will stretch a lot however I suppose the legs will fit better since that area doesn't stretch much. They fit perfectly in the wait area but too tight in the thigh. I know if I size up once from my diesel size the waist will stretch a lot however I suppose the legs will fit better since that area doesn't stretch much.
Quote: Originally Posted by Evil Sushi I kinda like that skin tight/tucked in fit (don't ask me why...) but god, those scars and the fact that they are all aligned make the wash so unnatural The fit is fine but the wash is gross imo
Yep my loss, somebody's gain. I tried washed DH size up once from the raw and the fit was what I desire. I'm too skinny to pull off the raw like the way most people do here.
Can anyone identify those: NWT S/S 08 ¹Dior Homme men's denim jeans F19 size 29 - eBay (item 200415060227 end time Jan-05-10 11:00:40 PST) Sun kissed?
In theory if you size down properly for DH raw they should fit slimmer in legs than washed DH cause the legs don't stretch as much as in the waist area, right? Since you size up once from raw DH.
haha yeah I probably should but man I really don't see that much stretch potential in them based on the torn clasp and hurting waist after 2 weeks, no pain no gain eh? plus the legs don't seem to stretch at all
Got a pair of DH Mii raw stick with my diesel size, turned out they are still tight as fuck after 2 weeks of stretching. The stretch process is really painful and they now fit like 17.5 in the legs (I tried 17.5 on) which is way too tight for my taste. I also tried on washed DHs they fit me much better in the legs (not as tight). Should I stop whining, continue the stretch process or just maybe sell them?