or Connect

Posts by sonick

most of the prices include shipping within the United States, most charge extra if they are shipped out internationally. This depends on the location of the seller though, I know some members on honestforum are from as far away as Sweden. Hope this helps =)
UPDATE: I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!! Thank you so much to everyone who replied, the information you provided was incredibly helpful. If you want more details: I filed the necessary paperwork with visa (including a timeline of events, printout of my tracking details and a printout of the paypal transaction) and they issued a chargeback fairly quickly. The seller actually had the audacity to try and dispute the chargeback on paypal, but as soon as my paperwork was sent in,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcano I bought a pair of fake jeans from a girl outside of Ebay. I contacted my CC. They asked me to ship the item back to the seller- which I did- however, my seller ALSO provided a fake addy, so they came back to me. My CC allowed me to do a chargeback after that... maybe yours will too? I have tried to start a dispute on paypal and contacted ebay. Unfortunately, because the transaction was completed outside of...
Thank you for the advice everyone! I'm greatly relieved that just because she used a fake address doesn't mean that I will be stuck with this useless bag. I do hope that it comes to a positive resolution at the end. I'm gonna try and ship it back, although i know that it will just come back to me, visa wants to see that I tried to send it back. Keeping my fingers crossed! Again, thanks so much everyone. It's such a relief to hear your great advice/kind words.
Quote: Originally Posted by kellygawtscammed Where did you purchase the item from? This was through an ebay purchase. I know it's stupid, but she had 100% feedback, albeit a bit small number. Right now, I'm trying to contact the people that she bought stuff from. Hopefully they would be able to give me her address so I can file a suit in small claims court. I'm not sure about the ebay policy about this, would she still be covered even though...
So a few weeks ago, i ordered a suhali le fabuleux from a woman that I thought was reputable. I did all the background research and made sure that the photos she sent me were authentic. I waited with my breath held until I received the bag...and it turned out to be a fake. I tried to start a disput on paypal, but as everyone knows, they dont really concern themselves with the description of the item as long as the item was delivered. I tried to start a dispute with...
Wanna make sure I don't get ripped off, how much would a pair of BNWT Earnest Sewn Fulton Rigid No. XX (Half Selvedge, Japanese Denim) run for on these forums here? Thanks -nick.
No, those are not selvedge.
Quote: Originally Posted by armada well last year i bought a pair of zaf 796 for 120$ and it was size 30x32. But it was on the st-laurent outlet. Last time I went on rue meilleur there were having nothing.So I think it depends... Outlet stores are different from sample sales, and sell items from different sources.
Yeah thought so. These are samples, which means they are usually one-offs and are used as samples to show retailers or to test out new washes/designs etc. This is the reason they only come in 32x32 and size large.