or Connect

Posts by matthewaaron

DESCRIPTION: My New York apartment is too small to hold 5+ years worth of skinny jeans I've worked out of rotation.  I'm letting these go dangerously cheap, and much like the jeans in my first post, some of these jeans have had, uh, cosmetic surgery (i.e. professional crotch blowout repairs from Diesel 5th Avenue's official tailor.  see the last photo for an example of how these babies got brought back from the dead)  I would be happy to provide more detailed photos,...
DESCRIPTION: My New York apartment is too small to hold 5+ years worth of skinny jeans I've worked out of rotation.  I'm letting these go dangerously cheap.  Unlike my other listing, these jeans haven't had any work done to them, nor will they need to for a little bit longer.  I would be happy to provide more detailed photos, JUST ASK!  Hey those Tazy 8I0's haven't even been worn!   FROM (L TO R): Thanaz 8A0 : 26x30 (premium black stretch denim with cobalt blue...
DESCRIPTION: My New York apartment is too small to hold 5+ years worth of skinny jeans I've worked out of rotation.  I'm letting these go dangerously cheap.  Unlike my other listing, these jeans haven't had any work done to them, nor will they need to for a little bit longer.  I would be happy to provide more detailed photos, JUST ASK!   FROM (L TO R): Shioner 8D4 (26x30): (Faded black denim in a cult classic cut) Krooley 73N (26x30): (Everybody's favorite...
DESCRIPTION: SPRING CLEANING.  These amazing D&G dress shoes have barely been worn.  The soles still have a little New York grime on them, but otherwise they have lots of life left to go.  They are freshly polished, but have slight scuffing at the pointed tip.  These are from 2008 I believe and retailed for around $500.  Resale shops are dying for shoes like these to grace their shelves, so grab them here for a fraction of the price.  Never been stretched and can't...
DESCRIPTION: My New York apartment is too small to hold 5+ years worth of skinny jeans I've worked out of rotation.  I'm letting these go dangerously cheap....but here's the catch: they've been through the ringer!  All of these pairs have been repaired professionally by Diesel 5th Avenue's official tailor.  Most only have blown out crotches that have been restored to give them new life, as sampled in one picture.   FROM (L TO R): THANAZ 8UX: 27X30 (black...
DESCRIPTION: Very cool motorcycle style and retail was $650 I believe.  Clearing space in my cramped New York City closet.  Grab a piece of Diesel history today!   SIZE: Small   EBAY ID: ParadeYourMisery   PAYMENT: Paypal Only!   SHIPPING: Price includes shipping to US via USPS Priority Mail.  Anywhere outside of the US is subject to the appropriate added expenses.   ADDITIONAL PHOTOS AND ITEM MEASUREMENTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.  SERIOUS...
Dear Howardphan11,   That is not okay.  Sorry.
DIESEL THAVAR 8X2 - 27x30   Purchased these in November when they launched for S/S '11 Preview.  These jeans quickly sold out in the most coveted sizes in the USA, but have since been remade and are carrying over to Diesel's F/W '11 season.  These jeans vary quite a bit from pair to pair so if you would like any more specific shots please let me know.  Additional information can be found below.  Little to no wear on these bad boys and the 3D treatment is still in...
this scenario tends to play itself out every few months i actually read the threads on this board....diesel enthusiast goes into store and is upset diesel employee's product knowledge isn't up to par with their own...dismisses employee as "idiot", "moron", etc... it's quite easy to spot an overzealous and "know-it-all" customer when you're on the retail side of things...as much as i'm sure much of you would love to shoot the breeze with associates about every...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hector i know more than sales assistants.They have no fuckin idea. i have been at diesel stores numerous times where sa are giving wrong advice about which cuts suits their customers.After much frustration, i would tell the cutomer,''fuck what that douche is telling you,try these cuts on'' The sa should do their fuckin job and learn about their products i even asked them about raws,and the fuckwit said to me,''yeh,we...