or Connect

Posts by ZATHANSRULE

Quote: Originally Posted by jetsetter Quote: Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE Quote: Originally Posted by aipume you'll still see bootcuts, maybe one flair cut, but straight leg and tapered jeans are definitely the main focus. it must be noted that im saying this based purely on my observation, but i think that despite the "trend" Diesel always keeps a variety in terms of cuts, so you'll likely still find one or two...
they are pretty loose and boring and rather old. If you like loose, go with the yokees
Quote: Originally Posted by aipume you'll still see bootcuts, maybe one flair cut, but straight leg and tapered jeans are definitely the main focus. it must be noted that im saying this based purely on my observation, but i think that despite the "trend" Diesel always keeps a variety in terms of cuts, so you'll likely still find one or two cuts in bootcut/flairs. if you have no insider "info" so to speak like some do, a good indicator for Diesel...
those are really nice. Fit similar to zathan as far as the waist but have a slimmer leg
Quote: Originally Posted by circa78 what have i been saying all these months? You've definetely been ahead of the curb. Thing is, the straight leg trend started last year, but you always have to give old trends a one year grace period and that period is over. Boot cuts are officially out.
those are the 880 not the 83L. they fit rather loose, unless you go down a couple of sizes, then they will be perfect. I think you have to go down 2 sizes in these.
i think it is a good topic of conversation. Every good thing comes to an end and I figure the end is near for some of our fav style. I guess we'll have to decide whether we want to relive the past or just go with the new. Thats everyone's personal decision.
have you noticed the tapering on girls' jeans? In nyc, tapered jeans are in for girls and next year will be the thing for guys as well.
Tapered is hot..cant wait till Diesel debuts their tapered jeans for men next season!
Boots cuts will fade from the scene completely by 2007. Start getting rid of yours and be ahead of the curb! Diesel will be discontinuing all their slim boot cut styles and will replace them with cuts similar to Levan and farco. Im sure the trend will stay in effect in the suburbs untin 2010, so you could almost move to Des Moines. Seriously, it is time to say no more zaf, no more clerby, no more zathan. Lets start the straight leg revolution!