or Connect

Posts by getalonginated

Have a pair on eBay that's 29x30, but I normally wear 28 and they fit the same as 28x30 in Thavar
Like-New. I am getting rid of multiple pairs since I have put on some weight .. Will also consider trade for Krooley Jogg in size 28, otherwise looking to sell. PM me with questions/offers   Thanks :)
Bump .. Still looking for krooley jogg size 26 or 28! Pm me
i'm okay, but i would give them to you for 160 shipped to HK   let me know
Willing to put these towards a trade, or sell straight up. Free shipping in USA. Have a small stain, definitely will wash out - I just didn't want to wash them. Run TTS   Thanks! 
Have these on eBay for 160+ shipping. Will do 160, free shipping within US for DB members :) Also interested in trades! Nudie jeans, Thavar, Tepphar, KROOLEY JOGG .. all wanted!    Wore these about 3-4 times, never washed.    Thanks! 
Great find at Marshall's for $70USD THAVAR 810W
Thanks all! Yes, 606F and got them for a steal today, just got these tepphar 8Y9 and plan on wearing them to work everyday. I'll keep you all posted on the progress...I work a very physically demanding job, so the fading should be interesting. My nudies were fading in a month .. Just have to wait and see
Krooley jogg today
Tepphar 827J