or Connect

Posts by damonbird

For Sale a BNWT pair of Tepphar 835L Blue Eyecon Selling them as I bought the wrong size. Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
I'm looking for Tepphar 833Y 28X30 (brand new, used or in good condition will be considered) at reasonable cost.  Please PM me if you would like to offer.  Thank you.
Super fit on Tepphar 833Y!I bought a pair of it on my usual size 28X30 but found it a bit too loose that I had to return them. Too bad....
For Sale a BNWT pair of Thavar 608T; Neverworn. Item is 100% Genuine and authentic. Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
For Sale a beautiful classic pair of pre-owned Krooley 880W (27X30) Item is 100% Genuine and authentic and in good condition. Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature and tracking.
For Sale a Brand New pair of Shioner 0805A (Blue Eyecon) Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature and tracking.
Sorry Sold already. .....
For sale or trade a pair of Tepphar 830K 29X30 in good condition. Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.   Thank you!
For Sale or Trade a pair of Thavar 820D in excellent condition Only worn once & never washed Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
For Sale a pair of Shioner 74Y in good condition Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.     Please mssaage me if you are really interested.  Thank you!