or Connect

Posts by damonbird

Super fit on Tepphar 833Y!I bought a pair of it on my usual size 28X30 but found it a bit too loose that I had to return them. Too bad....
For Sale a BNWT pair of Thavar 608T; Neverworn. Item is 100% Genuine and authentic. Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
For Sale a beautiful classic pair of pre-owned Krooley 880W (27X30) Item is 100% Genuine and authentic and in good condition. Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature and tracking.
For Sale a Brand New pair of Shioner 0805A (Blue Eyecon) Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature and tracking.
Sorry Sold already. .....
For sale or trade a pair of Tepphar 830K 29X30 in good condition. Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.   Thank you!
For Sale or Trade a pair of Thavar 820D in excellent condition Only worn once & never washed Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
For Sale a pair of Shioner 74Y in good condition Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.     Please mssaage me if you are really interested.  Thank you!
For Sale a pair of Shioner 824Y in excellent condition Used around five times & never washed Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
Agree. I love my krooley 811P very much too!