or Connect

Posts by damonbird

For Sale or Trade a pair of Thavar 820D in excellent condition Only worn once & never washed Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
For Sale or Trade a pair of Shioner 74Y in good condition Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
For Sale or Trade a pair of Shioner 824Y in excellent condition Used less than five times & never washed Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
Agree. I love my krooley 811P very much too!
@Phukette you bought yourself another Krooley 811P?
For Sale or Trade a Brand New pair of Larkee-Relaxed 08PQ Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature and tracking. Willing to trade
For Sale or Trade a Brand New pair of Shioner 0805A (Blue Eyecon)  Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature and tracking. Willing to trade.
For Sale or Trade a BNWT pair of Thavar 816K Medium blue Stunning distress details on the left thigh Perfect for summer/winter wear Item is 100% Genuine and authentic Shipping cost: USD$15 for Int'l Airmail with signature.
Tepphar 824B?
Many thanks for your help!  It looks interesting but I doubt it's brand new as the tag on the back pocket isn't available, the price is attractive though.