or Connect

Posts by ColdSteel

Hope i`m not too late (you`ve probably already placed the order). I have the J-Marcus blazer in size S, and the exact measurements are as follows: chest pit-to-pit 20" (51cm) / shoulders 16,5" (42cm) / collar to rear bottom : 26,5" (67,5cm) / sleeve length : 25" (63,6cm)I am 6"1' (1,82m) and the all around chest size is 37" (94cm)  The blazer is fitting me more like a regular than a slim. Here are the pictures :     P.S. Isn`t size 48 like an M in italian size?
You are right, they come in black and white colour , and also in low cut https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/diesel/black-leather-d-asmik-sneakers/1111803 . I wonder how stiff the leather is on them as it seems pretty thick, too bad most of the times Diesel has a very rigid cushioning at the heel of their shoes, i practically wounded my heel with the Invasion Top shoes which had the heel wall hard like a rock with no cushion at all. I`m facing the same problem with...
Heya guys! Trying denim on denim for the first time, the weather is still cold here for this time of the year so i was having like 2 more layers underneath the jacket. I`m so glad i didn`t sell the jogg jeans jacket because i was one step close to do it, but then i got the Basket Butch boots and i think they go pretty much well togheter. I still can`t belive that after twenty-some times i wore the 817H ,  i can finally say they broke-in at the knee area and i can...
Forgive my ignorance, what year is the 8sv wash from ? I have on my computer a darron 8sv picture saved back in 2009 from asos.com , is that the year it was launched ?
My father "made" me look at some videos while he was searching for hunting spear-tip knives , and i kinda liked the videos and when i made the forum user i just thought about it, but i`m not collecting anything knives related :) Yes, it kinda bothers me , so if i get the chance i`ll change it with an S, hope that beside being shorter it will also be narrower at the elbows. Anyway, I`m trying to match the jacket with these high tops, hope i receive them soon as i used a...
Yes, the famous Shioner 817H   well, in that picture the colours are a bit over saturated , they are more like this in reality, camera phone meh..  About the leather jacket, i don`t know...it just seems to me that it stacks too much on front and back of the elbow, maybe the leather will soften a little bit i`m not sure. Anyway, this is my first Diesel leather jacket, do you guys know if the chest size differs only a little between sizes S,M,L ? i`m saying this because i`ve...
           Hi everyone. Preparing for springtime, although i think this jacket is a little too long/baggy. It`s size M, should i go with S ?
Yes, i searched google some time ago for "ebay voucher code" , i can`t remember on what site (they are so many and most of them give codes that doesn`t work).  I had to give my email adress to receive the code, and i got a 10% which worked on a buy now pair of Diesel jeans, so i think it was a universal ebay code. Now all the available codes i`ve found are not valid, sadly. I have an ebay account for 2 years and never got any discount code from them, although i am...
Hey fellas, does anyone have any of those codes that gives you 10% (more or less) discount on ebay purchases ? I`m up to bid on a leather jacket tomorrow and would be nice to spare some bucks. See you guys around, anyway :)
Hey guys, any idea if that 829B was still available in size W28/L34 at the time the sale went on ? When i got there, they only had W30 and W36 , so i`m just wondering if i ever had a chance :)