or Connect

Posts by Poor

thanks dude....i actually forgot to tell everyone that I posted @ the diesel section from advice from the girls at the 7 forum side.
Hello, I need some help from you 7`s experts. I`m interested in acquiring some 7 jeans. However, I only own Diesel denim and have no clue as to what model of 7 to get. I like very low-rise jeans (like Farco, Zaf, Zathan, Yarik to some extent) but I`m unable to find a similar fit in this 7 brand. I would try to go to a 7 store but the nearest one is about 600 miles away, in Sao Paulo. If anyone can shed a light, I would appreciate it. Thanks F.
rame's are girls jeans...do they fit you??
ok ladies....thanks.... on an un-related subjetc, I think I'm gonna change my nickname to "undervalued currency" instead of poor....I think it does me some justice!! ehheheh
geez.....are 7 girls jeans only??? No one?
Hello, I need some help from you 7`s experts. I`m interested in acquiring some 7 jeans. However, I only own Diesel denim and have no clue as to what model of 7 to get. I like very low-rise jeans (like Farco, Zaf, Zathan, Yarik to some extent) but I`m unable to find a similar fit in this 7 brand. I would try to go to a 7 store but the nearest one is about 600 miles away, in Sao Paulo. If anyone can shed a light, I would appreciate it. Thanks F.
Guys, I bought a Yarik 70M 29x32 from a fellow HF member and I'm awed! The "29" waist actually measures 16.33 inches!! I have a Fanker 737 from the 2000 collection, waist 30, and its 15.35 inches. WTF?? What waist size at the Yarik 70M would I have to buy to get around a 15" waist?? Thanks and please heeelllllppppp!!!
1. How old are you? Just turned 29 yesterday (Saturday) 2. Gender- Male 3. Education- BS in Business from the U of AZ 4. Occupation- Small business Owner 5. Favorite online store- Submarino (its the brazilian "Amazon") 6. Sexuality (Hetero, Homo, etc.)- Hetero 7. How you found out about HF- I was looking for a Farco on Google and somehow I ended up here! 8. Do you eBay?- Yep! 9. Latest purchase- Yarik 70M 10. First designer item you bought with your own money- A...
Couple of suggestions from a buyer from Brazil (I`ve bought around 12 pairs of jeans over the internet....from Ebay to our beloved HF): 1. Since some shipping methods do not offer a tracking number, try and use USPS`s Global Priority or Global Express Mail (EMS). They are pricy (specially EMS) but they will provide you with a tracking number. This way you`ll surely know your packages whereabouts...instead of relying entirely on your buyers words. 2. On the little...
Hello to all, First off, what an awesome forum! Really helpfull! Ok, I`m gonna be brief. I need some help comparing a few models. I currently own a Farco (70L 29x32), a Zaf (796 31x32), a few Zathans (772 30x32, 710 30x32, 82H 30x30) and a few old Fankers. I`m considering other models, however, I have no clue how they fit compared to my other models. For example, my favorite is the Farco. Thigh, low waist, aweome. Then I like how the Fankers fit. Then I like my...