or Connect

Posts by Poor

Brazilian guy here.....Honestly, Brazil played like s**t the first game. Ronaldo shoulnt really be on there, but since he "has done so much for the national team" and "he`ll pick up his game as the WC rolls on", coach Parreira will not start Robinho (which would put up some more flames in the game). Our openning match wasnt that great, but we are still the team to beat. Also, give Croatia some credit...they are not that bad at all. As for Italy fans...I`m sorry, but...
Brazilian guy here.....Honestly, Brazil played like s**t the first game. Ronaldo shoulnt really be on there, but since he "has done so much for the national team" and "he`ll pick up his game as the WC rolls on", coach Parreira will not start Robinho (which would put up some more flames in the game). Our openning match wasnt that great, but we are still the team to beat. Also, give Croatia some credit...they are not that bad at all. As for Italy fans...I`m sorry, but...
Work summer - Bvlgari Acqva, YSL Kouros Fraicheur Work winter - Armani Mania, Chanel Allure, Chanel Egoiste Platinum Night out summer - L`eau D`Issey, Hugo Boss Dark Blue Night out Winter - Dolce & Gabbana, Carolina Herrera Chic and Carolina Herrera Aqua...this ones rocks ass!!
Work summer - Bvlgari Acqva, YSL Kouros Fraicheur Work winter - Armani Mania, Chanel Allure, Chanel Egoiste Platinum Night out summer - L`eau D`Issey, Hugo Boss Dark Blue Night out Winter - Dolce & Gabbana, Carolina Herrera Chic and Carolina Herrera Aqua...this ones rocks ass!!
damn lil_angel...where were u when I was in Arizona??
real? http://cgi.ebay.com/D-G-Dolce-Gabban...cmdZV iewItem Not sure.....
ok...29x32 again then! ehehe