or Connect

Posts by Poor

Yes bae9900...it worked!!
dude, of course we have high expectations...we have the best players...I know having the best players and being the best team are two completly different things, but still, the individual habilities should appear at some point. As far as Ronaldo goes, he did not move at all during the game. Its one thing when you`re Adriano (he didnt play well either) but you still got around the field..going left and right, looking for better positioning. At some points during the...
dude, of course we have high expectations...we have the best players...I know having the best players and being the best team are two completly different things, but still, the individual habilities should appear at some point. As far as Ronaldo goes, he did not move at all during the game. Its one thing when you`re Adriano (he didnt play well either) but you still got around the field..going left and right, looking for better positioning. At some points during the...
holy s**t.......Gene Kelly, Gary Cooper, Heyden Christensen (ok, I`m not THAT goodlooking...eheheh), Sting, Elvis Presley, Matt Dillon (????)
holy s**t.......Gene Kelly, Gary Cooper, Heyden Christensen (ok, I`m not THAT goodlooking...eheheh), Sting, Elvis Presley, Matt Dillon (????)
Brazilian guy here.....Honestly, Brazil played like s**t the first game. Ronaldo shoulnt really be on there, but since he "has done so much for the national team" and "he`ll pick up his game as the WC rolls on", coach Parreira will not start Robinho (which would put up some more flames in the game). Our openning match wasnt that great, but we are still the team to beat. Also, give Croatia some credit...they are not that bad at all. As for Italy fans...I`m sorry, but...