or Connect

Posts by Poor

oh yeah...the match is on fire...I told ya the referee needed to be carefull......
Quote: Originally Posted by thekiller bombon you're HOTTTT!!!! damn!! I would have to agree 100% with you.
bombon, come`on...u just liked beckham goal because he is cute....
NONSISA - dude, i dont think argentina played bad against mexico. They werent great, thats for sure, but still played well. And give Mexico some credit...they always beat top teams when they get a chance (we lost a confederations cup to them...4-3 I think). Mexico is a very underrated team, imo. One thing is for sure thoug...argentina will put on a show against Germany. As for the England match...geezus, what a horrible football match!! The only way they`ll advance,...
holy c**p, what a f***ed up first half..... it shoulda been 1-0 Ecuador. I hope the game picks up momentum in the 2ndhalf......i really do, otherwise I`m gonna fell asleep again....
gee, i just love this thread..... Anyway, for all of you Germany-England fans.....seriously, think about it. Next round, Germany faces Argentina. Sorry. It was good to have u as hosts. But its not gonna happen. Although our known rivalry, I particularly like this argentinean squad. Good team with a bunch of talented players. They play like a team...unlike my Brasil. We are still a bunch of awesome players, not a group. As for England, they may have a tough...
I live in Goiania, Brazil. Its a city around 120 miles from Brasilia (our nations capital). But I`ve lived in Miami, San Francisco, Cincinnati and Tucson (U of AZ graduate here).
I tried on a Dior mini-aviator...but here in Brasil they are very, very, very expensive.....they looked hot...but so was the price tag.
cool....I look like I`m 7" tall
crap.....vbullettin, phpbb2, its all freaking greek to me. I just want to get my feedbacks back!!