or Connect

Posts by Poor

Quote: Originally Posted by jetta_07 Yes, warn the customer that you will not mark the package as $10 or whatever b/c some people get mad and leave neg. fb when they are surprised with duty charges. Jetta, here, we are taxed 60% over the price AND shipping. Its a courtesy, from the sellers part, to mark it as GIFT and to give it a (usually)
Dude, I did not say they played bad or hadnt chances. I just did not agree when u said they were matching us player by player. They did have their chances but did not capitalize on them. Now, to say that ghana exposed us...please....they had their chance as any other team had and will always have, We are not 100% fullproof. My last comment on the FIFA issue. Believe whatever you want. And please, buy that book. Excuse me, yes, never say never. Youre right about that, ...
Quote: Originally Posted by talk_shows_on_mute What people mean when they say "a breath of fresh air" is that they have injected life and excitement in games which may of been boring or dull. Ghana today proved that they can match Brazil player to player, BUT, when it comes to taking chances in front of goal, they didn't and Brazil did. They showed the frailties of a fairly weak back four (Brazil have never had an amazing defence) and if they managed to...
Quote: Originally Posted by shads meh all I asked for was a reason why you thought Australia didnt deserve to win, you denied saying it, I showed you that you said it, then you admit you said it, and then still.... you dont give me a reason for your statement. You arent obligated to say anything but it would be nice to know the reasons behind your opinion. Well, i didnt think they deserve and thats it dude. Why? Well, a lot of reasons. Maybe...
Unfortunatelly, african football seems to never mature. In 1990, it was Cameroon, in 1994 and 1998, Nigeria again, (2002 I dont recall!) and now Ghana..but they never advance. I heard a journalist say its not because of lack of talent, but organization. I would call Ivory Coast a sensation...they didnt even advance to the round of 16.....but then again they were up against argentina and holland...so that should be no easy task...
Quote: Originally Posted by shads So I guess I was reading wrong when you wrote: Cantona was a gem of a player, and yes I agree that Italy is not the strongest league in the world. I actually find the Italian league extremely boring to watch. oh well, yes, i guess i wrote that. Still, australia did not deserve to win. But neither did Italy. Italian teams are very disciplined, very technical, thats why sometimes its not very exciting...
TSOM, so what that in the last years only one italian won the Champions league? Brasil has enourmous prestigue and influence over FIFA and never partipated in the champions league. And for FIFA's player of the year, zidane was with Juventus when he won. One time, ronaldo was with Inter Milan, and so on and so forth...I'm not a stats book, I just try to remember stuff. BTW, you assumed u dont understand football, not me. I never said that. Also, I'm not talking about...
talk shows on mute - dude, Ask anyone who understands soccer and he will tell you Serie A is the most powerfull league in the world. The premiershíp?? I dont think so...they lost a lot of influence with the demise of ManUtd (after 95/96....when they had yorke, soljaker, ect) and spain, well, they have their influence, but not as much as Italy As for Brasil's defense....its not dodgy...In fact they havent lost a single play to ghana. Lucio and Juan are solid. The...
YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH!! GGGGGGOOOOOOLLLLLL WHOEVER SAID RONALDO WAS OVER AND DONE??? AND LET ME TELL YOU ONE LITTLE SECRET.........we are going ALLL THE WAY!!!
Hey shads...u dont have to believe me. Its just a theory. Just remember we are talking about the strongest football league in the world....the italian Serie A. They have a lot of influence over FIFA. I wouldnt be surprised if italians officials went and said somehting like this to sep blatter "hey blatter, dont screw us over again with referee crap. Remember 2002" There is actually a very controversial book published by an english author, called FAULT! that essays on...