or Connect

Posts by Poor

Quote: Originally Posted by talk_shows_on_mute Ze Roberto, Juninho, Gilberto and Emerson are not as good as players like Veira, Mascherano, Gattuso, Makelele, Essien at breaking up play and getting "stuck in" challenges. They are aggressive players and known to be some of the best in their position in the world. man, you`ve got to be kidding me. Gattuso is awfull!! Mascherano and essien are still very young and inexperienced players. I mean,...
Quote: Secondly, to be ignorant is to be unaware, uninformed. You refused to acknowedge a team (Ghana) who for at least 70-80mins matched Brazil and played aswell as them ON THE DAY. I'm looking at the match from a neautral's POV and not cheering for either side. Well talk, I do not refuse it. I just don’t agree with you. Ok, you want facts, I`ll do my best @ 1AM: Brasil scored on the 5th minute. Naturally, Ghana had to step up and attack. It was...
Hey talk, seriously, why do you think Brasil`s defense is weak? Let me hear it. also, are you a lawyer? And BTW, I was actually in bed and this TV program came on. The host is this guy who is called the "walking football encyclopedia" and he was saying that there are critics in the sport who are afficionated with numbers, stats, figures and there are some followers that like the "mystique" of the game...dribles, tales, folcklore, etc....and then went on to say why he...
dude, its funny...when did I force you to agree with me or complained about you disagreeing with me? The difference is that you prefer to back your arguments, as you wrote way too many times. I preffered not to. Can you please respect that? If it takes facts and stats for you to accept what I write, then dont. Read it and move on. But you consistently try to lecture me, calling me immature, saying that I "contribute the least" (like I said...I never felt I was...
Please read carefully....I said I`m not gonna argue with your posts....meaning I`m not gonna back up stuff, explain why I think Brasils defense is not weak, etc.....but I still intened to write me opionins on whats going on the tournament....afterall, this is the 2006 WC thread, right? Also, from what I remember in english, isnt bitching a slang for complaining and talking a lot??Where is the name calling there?? Please enlighten me
hey TSOM, are you done bitching?? please feel free to continue at anytime....
Well, Global Priority is only available for Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, I would use it if I lived there. EMS is Global Priority for cities other then the two mentioned above. its more expensive though. But I got packages through EMS (my favorite, despite being more expensive) and Airparcel...which takes forever and has a poor tracking service...
Etiquete guides say, for interviews, the best bet is navy or dark gray suits. Stick with white or light blue shirts and ties with discrette paterns. Hope this helps
Well, I`ve actually have read hajichan`s comment. I`ll take his advice. It wont do me any good to argue with too completely strangers that have never kicked a football around. How can I compare some knowledge acquired from playing football to an almost semi-pro level from the age of 7 to 24 to a couple of guys who never actually played, attented conferences, workshops, read football books, etc... TSOM - If you feel I dont know anything about the game, or that my...
Quote: Originally Posted by hajichan13 whats with all this argument. i would assume that people who have actually played the sport to a certain level would know better than to argue on a public internet forum. if you could logically back up your opinions thats great. but if i had that much to know about it, i wouldnt argue with those who are more of a watcher than a player. im all up for filling in for those who actually have the ears to listen...