or Connect

Posts by Poor

Quote: Originally Posted by Saddock A little one, you'll notice I changed of room for the occasion ^^. (right click/save as for bigger size) Saddock which wash cut is this one? thanks
Nationality: Brazilian Ethnicity: Dad Peruvian / mom Italian (2nd generation) I lived in the States for over 7 yeards (1 year english course, 4 years college, 2 years working), but I was born and raised in Brasil. Hey Pedo, I didnt know u dig Zeca Pagodinho!! He is awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by **qt*pie** Not only my parents - my biyfriend told me that it was my fault that Italy won ... he was very angry and - still - refuses to talk to me. hhahahahahaha ANDIAMO ITALIA!! That game was sooo good!! In a related matter....I`m so bummed brasil lost, but they deserved it. Freaking bunch of wussies!!! One day later ROnaldinho and Adriano were seen at a Barcelona night club giving their best! All hell...
I`ve got a question...I`ve got a pretty slim face...and I just cant seem to get the right frame for me. What style would deliver a nice fit?
U of AZ - 2000 international student....
Quote: Originally Posted by shads YES! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRANCE!!! my dark horse has come through! WOOOO what a win Zidane and Vieira were SUBLIME in midfield. The two most influencial players in midfield had great games. Zidane's superbly weighted cross to Henry for the goal was a piece of Magic. Dont know what the defense was doing though. You can't leave a player like Henry unmarked and not expect to be punished. The final few moments...
It`s funny. I never liked the way Italy and England played. But I got a pleasant surprise in this round. Italy played very well-balanced football. Good D, good midfield and offense. I never thought I would see Italy go out an attack the way they did. They totally deserved to win. The same counts for England. They played really well too. Although I do not like the fact that Erikson isolated rooney up front, they did give portugal a lot of trouble and never locked...
I really thought Argentina would win this match. But once the game was heading towards PK`s, it would be a given that Germany would win. Lehman is a spetacular goalie. 100x better than Franco. It was a sure bet. I am very, very eager for tomorrow matches...both actually, brasil vs france and england vs portugal. Rooting for Brasil (of course) and Portugal (well, of course again!)
Quote: Originally Posted by talk_shows_on_mute Yes, I second that. I see AC Milan play in the Champions League and the big games in the Serie A. He is the one player in midfield that brakes up the opposition play and gives the ball to the more creative players like Pirlo and Kaka. I bet if you asked Kaka what Gattuso is like, I bet he will say he is the heartbeat of the team because he does the job that they won't and does it WELL. BTW, Clarence...
I really dont think getting scored by ghana would make much difference. Brasil is all out for the goal anyway, has always been, and because our strategic positioning, we wil always allow open spaces. That`s where I think parreira could do a better job. As for the two official defenders, yes, there are a lot more better players in their position (cannavaro and nesta being my favorite). I never wrote they were world class, but still, they can`t be denied doing a good job...