or Connect

Posts by Premier

Hugo Boss Striped Sweater (Red line)   Info Size: Small Condition: NWOT Material: Cashmere Asking Price: $130 ----> $75 via Paypal gift or an additional 4% otherwise ($78)           All prices include shipping to contiguous US via USPS Priority Mail.   International buyers please inquire about shipping cost.
Band of Outsiders X Barney's Up for sale is a plaid shirt from the No Bunk! No Junk! collection.  Item is in good condition, has a missing button on the right cuff.  Extra buttons are included that you could sew it on the cuff. Info Size: Small Material: 100% Cotton Condition: Used in good condition Price: SOLD Shipping included to contiguous US, others please inquire about shipping cost
  The Viridi-Anne Knit   Purchased this from The Archive for over $800 a while back and never wore it though.  Comes with tags if you like, not attached to item.   Info Size:  3 Material: 100% Boiled Wool Pockets on side Colour: Black Asking price: SOLD   Measurements Pit:  20" Shoulder: 17.5" total length: 27.5"         Link to Pictures sets with additional and bigger...
  MMM Replica Sneakers Bought from the nyc store years ago and only wore them once since then.  I can't justify having them if I don't wear them.  Leather is buttery and smooth.  Condition of the sneakers are great, no scuffs nor nicks, I'd say 9/10.  Item comes with box, dust thingy. Info Size: 40 ~ US 7-7.5 Color: White Material: Leather/Rubber Sole Condition: Used in great condition Price: $300 + shipping via paypal gift or an additional 4%...
This is somewhat similar. Buzz Rickson shirt BR Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Grey - $150.00 : Self Edge : Japanese Selvedge Denim
Sharpservice is great. I've dealt with Hide numerous times and he's always been more than helpful.
Portishead - Undenied
Quote: Originally Posted by kubie Bingo! do you like them? I dunno Kubie, some look like they might haunt me in my dreams but if you like em buy them. It's what you think that matters. These are the ones that you can hold things in them right?
rick owens?
Momofuku, don't go if you don't like pork 207 2nd ave. nyc :: momofuku ::