or Connect

Posts by Kendall1992

"Dior HOMME" - SS/09 "Gold Rush" F19 Jeans in size 32 made in Japan unhemmed/original length! Measurements (measurements have been taken with the garment layd flat) Waist (across) - 42 cm (16.5") Rise (measured from crotchseam to top waistband) - 25 cm (9.8") Thigh (measured from crotchseam to outside leg) - 29 cm (11.4") Inseam (measured from crotchseam to hem) - 95 cm (37.4") Total length - 119 cm (46.9") Hem (across) - 19 cm (7.5") Europe - FREE priority shipping...
"Dior HOMME" - FW/12 Dark Blue/Navy "Cracked Wax" F17.5 Stretch Jeans in size 32 made in Italy unhemmed/unaltered and comes brand new with tags! Measurements (measurements have been taken with the garment layd flat) Waist (across) - 42.5 cm (16.6") Rise (measured from crotchseam to top waistband) - 25 cm (9.8") Thigh (measured from crotchseam to outside leg) - 27.5 cm (10.8") Inseam (measured from crotchseam to hem) - 97cm (38.2") Total length - 120 cm (47.2") Hem...
"Dior HOMME" - SS/08 Black/Grey "Luster Shine" F19 Jeans in size 31 made in Japan unhemmed/unaltered and comes brand new with tags! Measurements (measurements have been taken with the garment layd flat) Waist (across) - 42 cm (16.5") Rise (measured from crotchseam to top waistband) - 25 cm (9.8") Thigh (measured from crotchseam to outside leg) - 28 cm (11") Inseam (measured from crotchseam to hem) - 95 cm (37.4") Total length - 119 cm (46.9") Hem (across) - 18 cm...
"Dior HOMME" - SS/08 Black/Grey "Luster Shine" F19 Jeans in size 31 made in Japan unhemmed/unaltered and comes brand new with tags! Measurements (measurements have been taken with the garment layd flat) Waist (across) - 42 cm (16.5") Rise (measured from crotchseam to top waistband) - 25 cm (9.8") Thigh (measured from crotchseam to outside leg) - 28 cm (11") Inseam (measured from crotchseam to hem) - 95 cm (37.4") Total length - 119 cm (46.9") Hem (across) - 18 cm...
"Dior HOMME" - FW/11 "Rack Rail" F19 Jeans in size 32 made in Italy unhemmed/original legth and comes brand new with care tag and "CD" tag! Measurements (measurements have been taken with the garment layd flat) Waist (across) - 41 cm (16.1") Rise (measured from crotchseam to top waistband) - 24 cm (9.4") Thigh (measured from crotchseam to outside leg) - 28 cm (11") Inseam (measured from crotchseam to hem) - 91.5 cm (36") Total length - 114.5 cm (45.1") Hem (across)...
"Dior HOMME" - SS/04 "Strip" Black Destroyed Runway Jeans F17.5 size 33 in excellent condition, no damage! The jeans feature silver hook- & eye closure, black buttons, black rivets, wac coating, metal "CD" engraved clip on right back beltlloop and destroyed elements!Price is non negotionable! Measurements (All measurements have been taken with the garment layd flat) Waist (Across) - 43 cm Total length - 120 cm Hem (Across) - 18 cm Europe - FREE priority shipping...
Hi there, Yes, unfortunatly they are!I sold them quit some time ago!Good luck! Thanks! Joshua,
Hi there, Are these still for sale?If they are can I get measurements woth the garment layd flat for waist (across), thigh (measured from crotchseam to outside leg) and hem (legopening)!I have attached a photo of how I always measure the measurents of my jeans!If it's not too much trouble can you measure it the same way and add your own photo with the measuringtape to see for myself?I'm looking forward ...! Thanks! Joshua,
I have for sale a pair of "Dior HOMME" - SS10 "Griffith Park" Jeans Size 31 MII BNWT!The jeans feature silver metal rivets, embossed "Dior HOMME" logo on hook- & eye closure, metal "CD" engraved clip on back right beltloop and signature darts on both back pockets! FREE Priority shipping anywhere in the world! Europe FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# Europe 2 - 4 businessdays Rest of the world FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# 4 - 6 businessdays