or Connect

Posts by Kendall1992

Hi there, Are these still for sale?If they are can I get measurements woth the garment layd flat for waist (across), thigh (measured from crotchseam to outside leg) and hem (legopening)!I have attached a photo of how I always measure the measurents of my jeans!If it's not too much trouble can you measure it the same way and add your own photo with the measuringtape to see for myself?I'm looking forward ...! Thanks! Joshua,
I have for sale a pair of "Dior HOMME" - SS10 "Griffith Park" Jeans Size 31 MII BNWT!The jeans feature silver metal rivets, embossed "Dior HOMME" logo on hook- & eye closure, metal "CD" engraved clip on back right beltloop and signature darts on both back pockets! FREE Priority shipping anywhere in the world! Europe FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# Europe 2 - 4 businessdays Rest of the world FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# 4 - 6 businessdays
I have for sale a pair of "Dior HOMME" - SS10 "Mulholland Drive" F19 Jeans MII Size 31 BNWT!The jeans feature silver metal rivets, embossed "Dior HOMME" logo on hook- & eye closure, metal "CD" engraved clip on back right beltloop and signature darts on both back pockets! FREE Priority shipping anywhere in the world! Europe FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# Europe 2 - 4 businessdays Rest of the world FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# 4 - 6 businessdays
I have for sale a pair of "Dior HOMME" - FW/10 "Stand By" Denim Distressed F19 Jeans Size 31 MII NWOT!The jeans feature silver metal rivets, embossed "Dior HOMME" logo on hook- & eye closure, metal "CD" engraved clip on back right beltloop and signature darts on both back pockets! FREE Priority shipping anywhere in the world! Europe FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# Europe 2 - 4 businessdays Rest of the world FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# 4 - 6 businessdays
I have for sale a pair of "Dior HOMME" - FW06 "These Grey Days" Blue "Clawmark" F19 Jeans Size 31 MIJ in excellent condition!The jeans feature silver rivets, hook- & eye closure, metal "CD" engraved clip on back right beltloop and signature darts on both back pockets! I ship with my regular postservice (PostNL) using priority shipping w/ tracking# Europe 2 - 4 businessdays €10,00 Rest Of The World 4 - 6 businessdays €20,00
I have for sale a pair of "Dior HOMME" - "Handyman" F19 Jeans Size 31 MII BNWT!The jeans feature silver metal rivets, embossed "Dior HOMME" logo on hook- & eye closure, metal "CD" engraved clip on back right beltloop and signature darts on both back pockets! FREE Priority shipping anywhere in the world! Europe FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# Europe 2 - 4 businessdays Rest of the world FREE priority shipping w/ tracking# 4 - 6 businessdays
Hi there, In what kind of condition are these pair in?Can you also send me photos (close-up) of the 4 silver buttons, hook- & eye closure and metal "CD" engraved clip? (e-mail address - Joshua_Gawie@hotmail.com) Thanks! Joshua,
For sale a pair of "Dior HOMME" SS/04 "Strip" "Bleu Clair" Wax F17,5 Jeans Size 30 "MIJ" unaltered/unhemmed in excellent condition!The only flaw on the jeans is that the silver "Dior" letters on the black leather flab are faded away, but the "Dior" imprint is still very much visable! Measurements (measurements have been taken layd flat (not stretched) and button-up! Top waistband (measured across) - 41.5 cm Rise (measured from crotchseam to top waistband) - 24.5 cm Thigh...
I have for sale a pair of Dior HOMME Black/Grey ("Luster") Wax Jeans Size 31 "MIJ"!Not sure from what year!Could be from '05!These have barely been worn and are in like new condition!The jeans feature mat silver metal rivets, hook- & eye closure, silver metal buttons, mat silver metal "CD" engraved clip on back right beltloop and signature darts on both back pockets!I have listed these on eBay (eBay-id Timeless_Kendall1992) and "SuperFuture" (Tribute To Dior HOMME Cult) as...
I have for sale a pair of "Dior HOMME" AW08/09 Black/Grey ("Luster Shine") Thick Wax Jeans Size 31 "MIJ" BNWT!The jeans feature metal rivets, hook- & eye closure, metal "CD" engraved clip on back right beltloop and signature darts on both back pockets! Measurements (measurements have been taken layd flat (not stretched) and button-up! Top waistband (measured across) - 40 cm Rise (measured from crotchseam to top waistband) - 24.5 Thigh (measured from crotchseam to outside...