or Connect

Posts by straychev

For sale is a pair of Dsquared2 Cool Guys jeans, size 48 from the Fall/Winter 2015 collection. I got the jeans from Farfetch on a sale. Got them really cheap thanks to a -20% code. Link to the pair on Farfetch: http://www.farfetch.com/bg/shopping/men/dsquared2--cool-guy-jeans-item-11051516.aspx?storeid=9796&ffref=lp_pic_13_31_ Jeans are perfect, just like new, never been to the tailor's and don't have a bad smell or anything. Only reason for the sale is that I don't...
TheKid13, sorry for the late reply. The inseam is 83cm. Hope this helps you
These shoes are amazing. I am jealous as well. 
cultizm  
Thanks, Denim Collector They fit quite snug around the hip. I am not very used to that. But they are very comfortable. I would say that Dsquared2's Cool Guy fit is a lot like Diesel's Tepphar. The Cool Guy is a bit tight but not uncomfortable, it's really comfy, has a lot of elastane, so if you want something different - I would say go for it if you find a nice discounted pair(like I did).   johnnovi, I got size 48, I usually wear size W30 for Tepphar/Krayver and W31...
 Thank you, frate!They do stretch out a lot. 98% cotton + 2% elastane
I am trying on/wearing my Dsquared2 Cool Guy today    
I just got the chance to open that box.   I got a pair of Dsquared2 Cool Guy jeans.  
Hey guys, I just found a really nice sweatshirt from Diesel, one that I would love to wear and will go along well with my other pieces of clothing. Could you please help me out and point which size should I pick? I don't know if I should get S or M ... I would say, I have a solid 93cm chest, with slim arms.  I wear size M in Allsaints t-shirts(at first they are a bit lose, but after just one wash and dry they fit me perfectly). For a Diesel jacket I need an M for sure,...
Hey guys, it's been a long time since my last visit. I finally stepped up my game and thanks to Farfetch I ordered a pair of Dsquared2 Cool Guy jeans. I got a really sweet deal with their (still) ongoing sale + 10% discount code. I got a 24 hour delivery from DHL, although it took them 2 days to ship after the payment was completed from my side. So they actually refunded me the shipping costs(which were 20 euros). So in total I only paid 183 Euros for a Fall/Winter...