or Connect

Posts by straychev

Aahz great one again! You really do make some crazy washes appear so CHIC and stylish! You've got a great style, man! :)
Um, I gotta say that Darron really has a higher back.These (Krayver) don't have different proportions in terms of front and back, but they are a bit higher waist than Thavar. They fit tiny bit higher. You really have to try them first and see. But considering your photos (and your jeans) I don't think this fit will be of any interest to you. You like more Slim/Skinny fits :) (which is not a bad thing, but this one is a bit more relaxed than what you are used to I...
Thank you, DA!Yes, I wear W31 in Thavar/Shioner so I sized down 1 from it. I got W30 for Krayver and I can say it fits nice and comfortable.I would say it is a bit more tapered than Krooley, feels a bit like Darron to me, although it is supposed to take over Krooley, it feels a bit more tapered/slim than it.
My Diesel Krayver 834B finally arrived today! Lightning is bad in my room, but I will make sure to take more photos of them while wearing them, I will also try to post a little review on them later this weekend.        
829B to me is also the most comfortable Thavar fit that I have ever tried. I own 8x2, and it is not even near as comfortable as the 829B.
Argh ... I still don't have my Krayver 834B ... Giamat sent it, DHL doesn't have a specific delivery date and it takes a long while to get here from italy. I can't wait anymore!!
Amazing outfit! I will definitely be looking for a yellow t-shirt. This all looks amazing!
I would also like to see some photos of the Tepphar 833Y.  It looks amazing on the PROBUS NYC photos. Please make sure to post more photos with good lightning :)
I wear W31 in Thavar/Shioner (and they are a bit thigh on my thighs) I got size W30 for Krayver 834B. Will see how it fits on Wednesday/Thursday and will let you know! But a size down from a skinny/slim fit should be fine.
Isn't this Darron 809V? if so, then it is a great pair because of being a Blue Eyecon and they also have it in several sizes.   http://www.yoox.com/nl/42368363XP/item?dept=newarrivalsmen#sts=sr_newarrivalsmen80&cod10=42368363XP&sizeId=4