or Connect

Posts by straychev

I didn't know what these numbers meant as well... I used to have a Thavar pair that had these... it was flawless. But thats good to know for future purchases, thank you!
oh wow! How do you know? where can i find that and how can i distinguish a second quality pair from a regular one?
thanks for the pics, rcom440
 Hello good old friend! Do you have it in L32? Or any chance you can have it soon or any chance you can order W31 L32?Please contact me with more info on price and etc.
Guys, you all look amazing! Like amazing amazing!!! Im so glad you got this thread going again!
I don't have much to say or add to your review ... I just want to say - if only everyone could do reviews like that one, brief, exact and accurate! Amazing again, Phukette!!! nickma, the jeans look good on you judging from the photos you uploaded.I know it probably feels different, but you will get used to it. If not - try one size larger, but they you risk having a baggy back area or waist. They look just fine on you!Great buy!
haha, I'm thinking about that but if i end up liking all of them - there's not gonna be enough money to live through the month :D I am a student, so I need to take good care of my finances :DIm leaning towards the Thavar 829B because I've tried it like 5 months ago at a store and from what i remember it was very comfortable on me.
Thanks a lot DA, you are always there to help me!Really appreciate it!I guess these also are not my Thavar :D
This guy - http://www.generation-jeans.com/art-jeans-diesel-thavar-886b-229.htmHe even has an eBay listing for them - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281380685495?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=580410202334&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  He seems legit, even has pretty good feedback on eBay (98%) and the jeans are pretty cheap, so I really am in a big dilemma.I am not afraid of the 829B wash, i know how to wear it. All I am concerned is that if I get both 886B and 801C and...