or Connect

Posts by straychev

Ramirez, i feel like this is the best Thavar fit I have ever seen on anyone, really! They seem like they have been made for you!
sorry, thats what i meant. I need size L32. These were L30 :( But I also guess it was just a moment thing for these jeans, i don't think they deserve that much attention from me :D Found them in my size on a different site but didn't want to pay 180 euro for an old pair of IAKOPS
I got excited to quickly, only to find out they were only available in L32.Thanks freeradical82!
nice! Thank you so much! You are a great help!
oh yes! definitely, he is easy on me for now! Im sorry if I offended him :) Didn't mean to
i just want to share with all of you who are looking for the Thavar 8x2. This one here is available in several sizes and lengths, but please don't buy them all, especially the W31 L32... I will be buying it next week for sure! I sold mine in size W30 L32, cause I have gained weight in the past couple of months and now I will be buying it in a bigger size!! :) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271578397041
Its this one! Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate the help!!! :)Is it from the Fall/Winter 2013 collection?
I am looking for a very distinguishable Iakop wash, I believe it is from Fall/Winter 2013 collection. It is Dark blue, it has orange-ish stitches on the inseam, Has a few rust spots. The 5th/little pocket is made of suede/leather. Can you please help me fit it? I don't have a photo of it, thats why Im not posting in the HELP ME ID THIS Thread. Thanks!
Oh, thats even better! Sorry :)
zdenal_cz, I like how you are always checking YOOX and you always keep us all updated on the latest sales and discounts. Really appreciate it! Right on the spot!