or Connect

Posts by RaymondWash

its their monopoly that has let them to hike up their price list, its still hard to find the actual result of it.........
wow viker is really an awesome dressing collection to be seen everywhere, i just loved it a lot and would make my purchase of it in future
no idea about this seller, better would be if u go on to shop from some trusted destination only... Famous Footwear Coupons
wearing a black t shirt polo with a crushed skinny denim navy blue color Famous Footwear Coupons
be precautious while looking for diesel jeans, its for sure your purchase would never get up wasted at any cost Famous Footwear Coupons
i couldnt view the pics clearly, could u please post up the pics soon so that we could view it now without a worry Famous Footwear Coupons
they more look like a fake brand to me , its for sure it cant be comparisoned with the original brands at all. Famous Footwear Coupons
they dont like real one as i know cause their color print is not the original one as it is being used in the other models. so its a fake one u got Famous Footwear Coupons
wearing a light wash crushed slim fit jeans today, that too in navy blue color of killer Famous Footwear Coupons
right now i am owning one handbag belonging to louis vuitton its my all time favorite one to hold on Famous Footwear Coupons