or Connect

Posts by Chirsbom

Hi!   I have been wearing my Darron Regular Slim-Tapered jeans Wash 8Z8 for the last 9 months now, more or less all the time. They are at this point a bit greasy, and starting to show a bit of wear and tear here and there. Wrinkles behind the knees, in the crouch, and so on.    I am hoping these jeans will "preform" as a Raw Demin, but I am not 100% sure of the outcome of the first wash, which I am getting more and more tempeded to do.    Does...
Hi!   I have been wearing my Darron Regular Slim-Tapered jeans Wash 8Z8 for the last 9 months now, more or less all the time. They are at this point a bit greasy, and starting to show a bit of wear and tear here and there. Wrinkles behind the knees, in the crouch, and so on.    I am hoping these jeans will "preform" as a Raw Demin, but I am not 100% sure of the outcome of the first wash, which I am getting more and more tempeded to do.    Does anyone have any...
Wearing my Regular Slim-Tapered Darron Wash 8Z8, as I have been doing for the last 9 months...