or Connect

Posts by kuokhong

Authentic Diesel Jeans Thavar 0807C Made in Italy BRAND NEW WITH TAG   Selling because waist is too big for me. It is very hard to capture the actual colour of this jeans. I would describe it as Greyish Navy Blue. For more details you can read the review from our member here: http://www.denimblog.com/2012/12/denim-review-diesel-thavar-807c/#comments Below are the details: Diesel Thavar 0807C Texture Exposure ( Made to achieve special texture...
I have a brand new with tag Diesel Thavar 0807C for sale. I bought this jeans new and when it arrives it does not fit me well. The waist is too large for me. Therefore I have to sell this jeans. It is 100% Authentic bought from ASOS.com. It is very hard to capture the actual colour of this jeans. I would describe it as Greyish Navy Blue. For more information you can refer to the review from fellow member of Denim Blog...
Hi I have just bought the Thavar 0807c from online as my country do not have a Diesel boutique here. To my horror the size 30 of the Thavar jeans is not true to size ( the website I bought from stated otherwise). It is actually more to a 33 inches when I measure it with a tape. Thus, the jeans is too large in 1 or 2 inches in the waist area. It fits well in other areas though. Returning it is the last option as I really love this jeans and it has ran out of stock from the...
Send me pictures for 29x30. Kuokhong7@gmail.com
Are you willing to let it go at 150 dollars? Pm me