or Connect

Posts by whit3rabbit

Kiedis are sold. Now selling Kurt for $30 shipped.
Ebay username: jcsprtr Shipping method: USPS Priority or ground with DC   Up for sale are two pairs of size 25 R&R jeans I purchased from the Culver City Rock and Republic Sample sale a few months back. Unfortunately, I gained weight and cannot fit these. They are brand new with tags, authentic sample pairs. First pair of jeans are Kurt and measurements are: Waist (unstretched): 15in Inseam: 37in Leg opening:...
Ebay username: jcsprtr Shipping method: will be USPS Priority or ground with delivery confirmation.   They have both been loved but are in EUC with no major wear. The MJ multipocket has some slight normal wear on the bottom. The interior is clean with no stains. I love this purse but it hasn't been getting much use, so I must let it go. Asking $185 shipped for her.   As for the LP mini speedy, I'd like to ask $50 shipped.
My bf is 5'10, around 160-70 lbs.. He wears a large in I.N.C and in most brands.. and wears a 40 in coats at H&M/Zara. What size would he need for Jcrew sweaters? Specifically their merino wool blends. I know that they have some vanity sizing going on in women.. wondering if its the same in men. Huge thanks in advance
hi guys, i posted on purseforum but am not getting much replies. im worried about the authenticity of a grey sabrina i just bought off ebay. if anyone owns a sabrina, id love to hear some feedback..
i dont know if this brand has been faked or not. im excited i got these jeans for such a low price though . please let me know! NWT J Brand 918 Womens DKV Low Rise Boot Leg Jeans 26 - eBay (item 380172294735 end time Nov-03-09 18:34:44 PST)
Ah, thanks . Your post is extremely helpful! I am jotting down notes . My bf actually owns one pair he bought from the sample sale. The style is Taylor.. I am unsure of the wash, but it's a medium dark and the R's are a light blue. He seems to like the flap pocket styles.
Hey guys.. My bf and I are planning to purchase some jeans, but we are both newbies and don't know where to begin looking. What are some of your favorite pairs of jeans by R&R? Any feedback is much appreciated! I am particularly interested in straightleg cuts and dark washes.
id opt for nike dunks instead
thanks for voting all. i ended up picking Issey Miyake :P