or Connect

Posts by Sanibeldude

ok thanks.... Very nice look for you.  too bad they aren't a little longer so they would fit me.
Hey DA, Long time no talk.... These look great on you!  Congrats...I'm curious about the length -- do they run 32 inches or longer?  Also, where did you get them?
I love the pairing of the vest with the outfit!  Great combo... Can you please tell me the make and color of the vest and where you bought it?  thanks
Love this outfit.... Great combo of colors Aahz.
Awesome buy dude! Congrats.... I wish I could buy from dress for less but they don't ship to the US
829B is a wonderful wash.  One of my favorites.  Very distinctive and unique.
I just bought 6 different items from Yoox -- 2 shirts and 4 pairs of pants for only $220!!   They have some excellent quality products and if you do your research you can find some very nice items.  They have a sale going on now where a number of things have been discounted up to 90%.   Could someone please provide me the link to Krooley 811p?  thanks!
yes I think those are the tepphars.
Thanks for the heads up dude!  Really appreciate it.  I just picked up a pair of Diesel Iridium shoes from HauteLook for $81.  Yippppppppeeeee!!!!
thanks very much for your recommendation!