or Connect

Posts by bennyy

that is the one i speak of.  im sorry to hear they are ruined.  you mustve partied too hard in them haha.  
personally id say stick with your normal size on thavar jogg.  they dont stretch out as far as the other joggs due to the non elastic waistband.  
no one post any jogg? the black krooleys are pretty amazing this season
so the dior homme outlet  Desert Hills Premium Outlets   is gone?!?! No longer listed on the stores?
offers anyone?
thanazs for sale offer me
really nobodoy wants?
I bought this from another member last year and never wore it.  it fits like the 71j.  it was intended to be my summer beach beater pair to rip up.   rare size and condition if you ask me for any ol thanaz that skinny fucks want to wear to death
  heres some f*ing rachel comey BURR boots.  got them off SF months back, wore them twice.   SIZE 8, fit 40-40.5. shoes are in Great condition, no wear on the bottom of the soles pretty much.  the only thing is that the leather chaffing from the tight lacing can be seen.  dude its not even known unless you pull your eye towards the eyelit area. I REALLY like these shoes though... $160 shipped heres the info to the shoes along...
let me know what you have! specifically looking for Thavar 8AA