or Connect

Posts by SydneyH

Hey Everyone!   Just wanted to get you all an update and let you know that the first DenimBlog fashion poster is now up for sale! We are pretty excited about this fun, new project and have enjoyed designing something special and classic for you all. Be one of the first and get yours today! As always, thanks for your support -- you are all awesome!   Check it out here: https://gumroad.com/l/pcEf  
I'm not sure but that's a great idea. If you try it let us know how it goes!!
Great choices Jennifer!   I am in love with these embellished jeans from J Brand:     Unfortunately they are out of my price range so I may have to opt for a more simple pair like these (also J Brand):  
Hey everyone! We are working on an awesome new project where we are going to make posters with fashion quotes and sell them on the blog. This will be a fun chance for us to get creative and provide you all with a great product! So with that being said, we would love to get some feedback on what you might be interested in seeing. Below are some of the quotes and styles we are thinking about using. Let us know which ones are your favorite!     Ideas for Quotes:   “Over...
Great - Welcome!
Welcome Mike!
Hi Debbie - Welcome!!
Welcome - It's great to have you here!
I was so excited to see Lorna's street style posts! I think they are a great addition to the blog. As for the looks you posted, the second outfit is my favorite. The distressing on that jacket is so unique and I love how its paired with a simple dress and boots. 
Welcome Rob!