or Connect

Posts by denimneverdies

I've never really posted on this thread, but figured now was as good a time as any, some friends and I went to see the Jake G. movie- Nightcrawler, very well done by the way!   Me (in the green biker jacket) Jacket: Kai-aakmann Jeans: Shioner 813S (28x32) and one of my all time faves! boots: Gordon Rush   My homie is wearing: Vest: J. Crew Shirt: Columbia Sports Jeans: Diesel Viker Shoes: Maison Martin Margiela
So have you guys seen the new story line for upcoming washes in the different series of Diesel...kind of interesting, and since I'm a slim/skinny jeans type, I like what I see for Shioner/Sleenker/Thavar http://www.diesel.com/denim-male#!/stories/essential
I'm like 3 years late of course, but are these sold? lol just curious
 Getalonginated-Thanks man, I appreciate the help!
Hey guys and girls, these are some really great posts! So I know this thread is mainly geared toward Diesel and how fantastic they are or, in rare instances, are not, but I'm wondering if any of you have tried Nudie jeans? I'm looking to get a couple pair of the slim cuts, and I'm wondering about the fit. My go to series under the Diesel brand is the Thavar cut (30W x 32L) Shioner cut (29W X 32L) and sometimes Thanaz (30W X 32L)...so compared with Nudie, what would be some...
@straychev, I meant to say thanks to you as well, thanks for the info! I appreciate the help guys!
@Phukette and @Denim Addict looking sharp fellas! I'm impressed as usual!
@Audit30, thanks man, appreciate the help!
Hey to all of my fellow denim cronies...can anyone of you help me I.D. these bad boys right here: http://www.yoox.com/us/42290006TJ/item?dept=men&tp=47830&utm_source=criteo_us&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=yoox_us&utm_content=abandoned_carts#cod10=42290006TJ&sizeId= and these...
There are a lot of really nice outfits posted on this thread! well done to everyone, seriously I'm finding washes that I had forgotten all about thanks for the reminders! lol Specifically @Dieselolic and Phukette... while I'm a pretty stylish guy, well to be honest I'd say I'm very stylish...if I had time to take more pics I would, but... being from Washington, DC and living here you see all kinds of fashions...and I have to say that I'm EXTREMELY impressed with both of...