or Connect

Posts by buyandwear

ebayID: bebeshko   My products are high quality, brand new with tags. I provide prompt shipping immediately after payment is received.   PRICE is 118$ including shipping Awesome BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - MEN'S JEANS by DIESEL , model KROOLEY , Wash 884C   Available sizes:   W28/L32 , W36/L32 , W40/L32   The ones listed are with Inseam 32 (L32)   Please send me a note if the size you want is not listed here! All...
Cool pairs of BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - MEN'S JEANS by DIESEL , Wash 880E   Available sizes -   KROOLEY_L34  Diesel Jeans W 30       KROOLEY_L34 Diesel Jeans  W 32       KROOLEY_L32 Diesel Jeans W 28         KROOLEY_L32 Diesel Jeans...
ebay ID: bebeshko   I provide shipping within 24 hours after receiving payment.   Unique & fantastic pair of Men's DIESEL THAVAR jeans wash 0884C DIRTY NEW AGE model 2012   The 884C wash is a medium blue denim with subtle intentional distressing and detailed whiskering throughout. Designed for style and comfort, these jeans are an amazing addition to anyone's collection!    The Thavar style is a modern slim...
ebay ID: bebeshko   I ship immediately after payment is received    BRAND NEW pairs of DIESEL THAVAR men's jeans  wash 0884S DNA - DIRTY NEW AGE   Great slim / skinny jeans in beautiful dark blue dirty wash with amazing work on denim, some scratches on the left and right front pockets, greenish overdye and strong 3D evolution.  unique cotton/lyocell blend   BRAND NEW WITH TAGS     100% authentic & original! sizes available:  W30 (41...
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - MEN'S JEANS by DIESEL , model LARKEE , Wash 880F   Available sizes:   Only W32/L34 - 2 pairs     The original retail price is 180 EUR or 235 USD   Selling on ebay : bebeshko
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - DIESEL Men's JEANS!   Model: IAKOP Wash: 08QS   Very rare model and last size left - W27 / L34   This pair of Diesel jeans is very soft and comfortable to wear. Perfect for all kinds of weather.   Original Retail Price is 150 EUR or 200USD
Selling on ebay: bebeshko   Cool pairs of DIESEL BRADDOM jeans Wash 884F   Great slim / tapered jeans in beautiful dark blue wash with whiskering and fading   NEW WITH TAGS & 100% authentic!   Sizes available:   W26 (37.5 centimeters)  / L32 (84 centimeters) W30 (41.0 centimeters)  / L32 (84 centimeters) W34 (45.5 centimeters) / L34 (86 centimeters)   Style:...
Unique & fantastic pair of Men's DIESEL KROOLEY jeans wash 0880W DIRTY NEW AGE model 2012 Dark blue wash with extremely advanced and unique work on denim with strong fading, bleaching, scratches, dirty areas and gold brush.   Jeans are made in Italy and are a rare model.   NEW WITH TAGS sizes available: W32 (43 centimeters) / L32 W36 (48 centimeters) / L32     100% authentic & original!   Inseam for all sizes...