or Connect

Posts by buyandwear

ebayID: bebeshko     Diesel Woman Jacket - Black Gold Series   Fashion Show Collection   Original Retail Price is 1200 EUR or 1519 USD   Product is brand new with tags! High shoulders   Material used is Linen and Viscose Has zip & buttons + 3 outside pockets.     Very rare model and is offered at an affordable price! Last pair available from Size - M, also S is available in another offer on my...
Brand new with tags Men's shoes by ENERGIE   Dark Brown   Size - 41   Material: Suede & Leather sole- rubber   The shoes are brand new, with tags, in box.   Ebay ID: bebeshko   contact me for further details.
Brand new with tags GIANFRANCO FERRE men's scarf   100% Wool   Measures:    190 centimeters length (75 inches) 38 centimeters width    (15 inches)   Original retail price is 130 USD   ebayID: bebeshko   If you like the scarf - contact me on PM here and I will be more than glad to discuss the offer with you.   I provide shipping immediately after payment is received
I am selling on ebay : bebeshko   Black Calvin Klein V-Neck t-shirt   Brand new with tags   I also have other colors and sizes   38$ is the price of the t-shirt including shipping.
Brand new with tags - DIESEL Man Jacket/Trench with hood   The jacket has 2 sides (faces) one of them is White and the other Light Grey Category: Jackets and suitcoats  Size: L Colors: 1 side is White , 2nd side is Light Grey Composition: Cotton and Polyester 2 + 2 Outside pockets   SIZE L - Measures:   Sleeve length (from wrist to shoulder)   - 28.8 inches (73.5 centimetres) Jacket...
ebayID: bebeshko   I provide prompt shipping within 24 hours after payment is received.   Unique & fantastic pair of Men's DIESEL KROOLEY jeans wash 0880W DIRTY NEW AGE model 2012 Dark blue wash with extremely advanced and unique work on denim with strong fading, bleaching, scratches, dirty areas and gold brush.   Jeans are made in Italy and are a rare model.   NEW WITH TAGS sizes available: W32 (43 centimeters)...
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - 100% GENUINE WHITE LEATHER BAG for Women - Made in Italia   Genuine Leather bag with 2 small compartments for cell phone.  1 Small internal pocket with zip.  Contains removable tassels on the main zip and has a removable shoulder strap.   Measures: Width - 15cm ; Height - 24cm ; Length - 28cm   Color: White or Black   selling on ebayID: bebeshko
ebayID: bebeshko skype: newmp3   Feel free to contact me with questions.   BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - WOMEN'S SHOULDER BAG by DIESEL   MODEL: 'The Bright Side' Glimpse - Shoulder Bag   Original retail price - 120 EUR or 164 USD Measures in inches:  Bag Height - 10,5 Bag Depth - 8,5 Bag Length - 16   Material:  100% Cotton   Color: Gray outside
ebayID: bebeshko skype: newmp3   Feel free to contact me with questions.   BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - WOMEN'S SHOULDER BAG by DIESEL   MODEL: 'The Bright Side' Glimpse - Shoulder Bag   Original retail price - 120 EUR or 164 USD Measures in inches:  Bag Height - 10,5 Bag Depth - 8,5 Bag Length - 16   Material:  100% Cotton   Color: Gray outside
ebayID: bebeshko I provide prompt shipping within 24 hours after payment is received.   DIESEL Man Jacket - brand new with tags     Category: Jackets and suitcoats  Colors: Black - orange Composition: Nylon and Polyester 2 Outside pockets with zips Zip fastener, hood, Brand logo  Inside pocket(s): 1with zip     Sleeve length (from wrist to shoulder)  - 27.4 inches (71 centimetres) Jacket length (Back)            ...