or Connect

Posts by buyandwear

3 available handbags by VERSACE JEANS   Colors available: 2 dark grey and  1 black   original retail price - 400$ or 300 EUR   contact me for further details or pictures.   Shipping is included in the price   ebayID: bebeshko
BRAND: DIESEL        MODEL: VIKER   WASH: 8A7 RRP: £210 ($380) SIZE: W29/L32      THE JEANS HAVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:    Medium blue denim wash Worn look, created by strong fading and whiskering  Areas of strong fraying and destroyed denim all over the jeans, with black material underneath the destroyed areas so there is no open holes, unique design Creasing effect around the top of the jeans Stitched detail on the back...
BRAND: DIESEL        MODEL: VIKER   WASH: 8A7 RRP: £210 ($380) SIZE: W29/L32      THE JEANS HAVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:    Medium blue denim wash Worn look, created by strong fading and whiskering  Areas of strong fraying and destroyed denim all over the jeans, with black material underneath the destroyed areas so there is no open holes, unique design Creasing effect around the top of the jeans Stitched detail on the back...
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - MEN's DIESEL JEANS   TOP PRICE   MODEL: KROOLEY WASH: 882D   MADE IN ITALY   Sizes available:   W31 / L32 W31 / L34   ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE - 240 EUR or 320$ US   THE JEANS HAVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES: DARK BLUE DENIM WASH STRONG FADING AND WHISKERING FAINT SCRAPES ON THE JEANS TO ADD EFFECT SMALL AREAS OF FRAYED DENIM SUBTLE RUST COLOUR FINISH ON THE WASH    DIRTY EFFECT...
A BRAND NEW ORIGINAL HANDBAG BY    VERSACE   Color: Marine Original retail price : EUR 350 or 435 USD Patent leather   Versace Jeans bag   Synthetic smooth patent leather with fabric inserts, two handles, zip closure, two inside pockets,    one interior zip pocket   Size:    Height - 23cm (9 inches) Depth - 18cm (7 inches) Length - 35cm (13,5 inches) Strap drop - 21cm (8 inches)     ebayID:...
sry for the spam
      There you go.Thanks for the interest and let me know if you want me to take more fotos :)
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - MEN'S ELEGANT WHITE DRESS SHIRT by CALVIN KLEIN COLLECTION  The shirts are brand new and are either season endings or overstock productions.  I have also available sizes in white, black and white with stripes. Original retail price is 220 USD   The sizes of the shirts correspond to the table listed below.   Metric Conversion for Men's slim fit shirts - cm to...
ebayID - bebeshko shipping is included in the price  A brand new original dress  by  DIESEL   *********************************   *Great shirt dress with buttons and a belt* *Perfect for every day* *Original retail price is EUR 235 (~ USD 305)* *100% Cotton* Size - S DIESEL Dress model - DHYANA ********************************** Top Trend: Jeans! Absolutely casually brings this...