or Connect

Posts by Oliver

Hello, I have tried to order on this site... it is a fucking chinese site ! I will explain you what happened, When i saw this site i was interested in the G star jean, the blade slim because it is very difficulte to find this model. I create my account and when i want to pay, i had an error message so i thought my paiement didn't work, ans i also had a message from this site i give you the message...
Hello, I have tried to order on this site... it is a fucking chinese site ! I will explain you what happened, When i saw this site i was interested in the G star jean, the blade slim because it is very difficulte to find this model. I create my account and when i want to pay, i had an error message so i thought my paiement didn't work, ans i also had a message from this site i give you the message...